A very odd WW1 German Victory map

Rockingham

Banned
With what POD could the Central powers emerge victorious with these territories?
attachment.php

(It seems a bit exaggerated I know, but apparently this was considered a pretty accurate prediction among the French public)

This propaganda map was published in French magazines, but could it have been possible.

sur-le-vif-germany-wins-001.jpg

With what POD could the Central powers emerge victorious with these territories?
attachment.php

(It seems a bit exaggerated I know, but apparently this was considered a pretty accurate prediction among the French public)

This propaganda map was published in French magazines, but could it have been possible.

Only if all the German and Austro-Hungarian soldiers were immortal and indestructable.

The manpower issues would have made this impossible even if it appears that Italy remained neutral.

From another look at the map Germany has all of France and Belgium and deep into Russia.

AH have somehow got Bulgaria but not Rumania and all the other smaller middle european nations and the ukraine?

This really needs ASB's

Not happening. Germany wanted lots of satellite states in the East and could *not* have occupied the whole of France, even if their dead came back to life and two ATLs worth of their army crossed over as occupational forces. I think the biggest Germany would get is Lorraine, Franche-Comte, northern Champagne, and Poland. Austria might get a Black Sea outlet via Romania, Serbia, and Montenegro, but other than that there are going to be lots of satellites.

I'm surprised the map didn't have London renamed Neu Munichen or Paris as Neu Koln too...

All they have to do is swim the English Channel in full combat gear past the RN!:D:D:D:D
And then they have to actually deal with the Irish, who, if they arent drunk at the time (;):D:p J/k, if those smileys didnt make it clear for you:rolleyes:) are going to be no more favorably inclined to an Germanic Monarch occuping them than they wrere about an English one that was kind of Germanic in the first place(Hanover)!!!:D

Yep, and that Russia is reduced to Crimea.
Austria might reach as far as Vladiwostok, as far as we know
Hmm, someone actually did a TL like that on the warships1 message board like 4 years ago, where AH did win WWI and they extended to the pacific, he did some SpringStyles for AH pacific fleet BB's:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::D:D
Anyway, hows this:
Since Japan fought with the Allies in WWI, and since the CP win on that map, and AH appears to extend to the pacific, how about *gulp*.....................................................

wait for it................................

AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:cool::cool::p:p:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thande

Donor
Note that this first appeared in the Daily Mail ;)

My favourite part is Austro-Hungarian Ireland :D

I also like the fact that Romania (an ALLY) remains completely intact and loses no territory, while Bulgaria (a CENTRAL POWER) is totally annexed by Austria-Hungary... :rolleyes: Just how badly informed were those propagandists?

Markus

Banned
And then they have to actually deal with the Irish, who, if they arent drunk at the time (;):D:p J/k, if those smileys didnt make it clear for you:rolleyes:) are going to be no more favorably inclined to an Germanic Monarch occuping them than they wrere about an English one that was kind of Germanic in the first place(Hanover)!!!:D

Pfft, piece of cake: The IEC(Irish Expeditionary Corps) get´s to occupy ... England. I bet this makes all Irish diehard supporters of the A-H monarchy. Revenge, sweet revenge! :D

Hmm, someone actually did a TL like that on the warships1 message board like 4 years ago, where AH did win WWI and they extended to the pacific, he did some SpringStyles for AH pacific fleet BB's:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::D:D
Anyway, hows this:
Since Japan fought with the Allies in WWI, and since the CP win on that map, and AH appears to extend to the pacific, how about *gulp*.....................................................

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:cool::cool::p:p:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Now, that is scary!!:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D Now for the coup de gras, HOHENZOLLERN RUSSIA, now that is totally freaked up!:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D

Anyway, hows this:

But thats not all of it.
Since it is a truth universally aknowledged, that if we have WWI we will also have WWII (Holy writ of Turtledove for example) it is certain, that the USA will loose WWII after the Croatian Marine Courps conquers Hawaii.

But thats not all of it.
Since it is a truth universally aknowledged, that if we have WWI we will also have WWII (Holy writ of Turtledove for example) it is certain, that the USA will loose WWII after the Croatian Marine Courps conquers Hawaii.
And then New England seccedes and becomes a Hapsburg monarchy under......

THE KENNEDYS!!!:eek::eek::eek::cool::D:D:p:eek::D

Note that this first appeared in the Daily Mail ;)

My favourite part is Austro-Hungarian Ireland :D

I also like the fact that Romania (an ALLY) remains completely intact and loses no territory, while Bulgaria (a CENTRAL POWER) is totally annexed by Austria-Hungary... :rolleyes: Just how badly informed were those propagandists?

The propaganda might be from the earlier part of WWI. Romania didn't join the Allies until 1916, and I don't think Bulgaria joined the Central Powers until mid or late 1915. If the map was published when both countries were still neutral, it's possible that the cartographer thought that Bulgaria would join the Allies and Romania would remain neutral.