Status
Not open for further replies.
aphrodite station is my flag of atlantis. I'm pretty sure "kingdom of god" is my Surviving CSA's kentucky but since it was inspired by an historical one (different ratio, no fimibriation around a narrower cross and stagered & less numerous stars), it could by someone else who had the same idea.

Cool, I'll give you credit when I post the map (assuming you have no objection to my using your flags).

I won't take credit for the flag of the democratic republic of Korea. That is a period of my life I would rather........ not think about........

:openedeyewink:

OTL ones that you don't need to worry about: New Euskadi, Evangelical Community of Faith, New Palestine, Crusader State, United Kingdom, Democratic Republic of Korea, United States of America, Mars, New Brazil, New Catalonia, First Peoples Nation, Virgin Galactic, New Canada

Those I know about, the Republic of Japan also uses a historical Japanese flag, and the Indian flag is the flag of an Indian political party.

None are mine.
I definitely know that People's Republic of Luna was made by Shaucker.
I think that:
  • Republic of Japan was from a WFC contest
  • Republic of India was from WFC #1
  • Diaspora State was probably made by Highlander. I recognise his style.
  • Federation of Markland may be Shaucker or Highlander.

So I'll credit Shaucker and Highlander when I post the map.

OTL ones that you don't need to worry about: New Euskadi, Evangelical Community of Faith, New Palestine, Crusader State, United Kingdom, Democratic Republic of Korea, United States of America, Mars, New Brazil, New Catalonia, First Peoples Nation, Virgin Galactic, New Canada
None are mine.
I definitely know that People's Republic of Luna was made by Shaucker.
I think that:
  • Republic of Japan was from a WFC contest
  • Republic of India was from WFC #1
  • Diaspora State was probably made by Highlander. I recognise his style.
  • Federation of Markland may be Shaucker or Highlander.

It's a 19th century Japanese postal ensign

That's the plan. Why don't I put it up here and on the oneshot thread first, see who if anyone claims a flag as theirs, and then name them when I post it on the Map Thread?
I created the flag of the evangelical community of faith. :openedeyewink:

I didn't actually, pure sarcasm at this point. Don't need Christians sending me to hell for claiming ownership of such a simple (and arguably poorly designed) flag.

You're still alive?? :eek: Holy crap!
What do you think of the new site layout?
I distinctly remember that Chinese flag. I always thought it was one of the best of yours.
Yep, I'm alive! Just haven't felt like designing anything in forever, I have folders and folders of half-finished doodles on my laptop.
The new forum's really nice, but it took me ages to work out I could just hit reply instead of messing around with tags and multiquotes. Der.
I seem to recall Benkarnel(? I think? Either Ben or Krall, can't remember) helped me with that one.

bandiera21.png

This was the flag for an independent and somewhat wanked Catalogna in a TL that in the end I never completed.

I'm sorry for cross-posting, let alone someone else's work, but I saw this on the Alternate U.S. State Flag thread a few days ago and I can't get it out of my head. I don't take any credit for this, all credit goes to Alan Hardy for this masterpiece.
new md flag.png

Thank you!:) I like them too, but there aren't very many and most tend not to be all that good.:closedtongue:

As for Neptune- I didn't forget him! He's just very far away and there's a lot of available room further in system.

Status
Not open for further replies.