LTTW Mapping Project!

Thande

Donor
You appear to have Sennar and Darfur as one big blob when it should be two separate entities. (And we do need to fiddle Sennar as mentioned in the thread as I accidentally put the city of Sennar outside it).

You appear to have Sennar and Darfur as one big blob when it should be two separate entities.

Actually, there is a very faint line dividing them.

Speaking of which, some of those borders need to be either darkened or lightened depending on the adjacent colours, so that they stand out more.

Coming along nicely, Beedok. So that's the TACOS color for a monarchist America for the ENA?
Yes. Thande wanted it Green, and they're not longer very British anyway.
You appear to have Sennar and Darfur as one big blob when it should be two separate entities. (And we do need to fiddle Sennar as mentioned in the thread as I accidentally put the city of Sennar outside it).
There is a dividing line, it just doesn't show up so well. Borders aren't very clear with some colours sometimes. :(
I'll fix that Sennar border though.

Aren't they part of it? Or did they become fully independent? (I don't remember some aspects here and there. Hence why I like having maps.)

I used the search function in the LTTW thread and the most recent mention of the Balearic islands is them being part of Catalonia after the Italian unification. They are however supposed to become an independent republic at some point as was mentioned in the microstates update.

How's this?
lookinwestwards.png

Also what happened in northern Australia recently, didn't Cygnia and the French plan on dividing it up between them a while ago?

I'd play with a couple colours, but otherwise it looks good.

Not sure why you changed the far north of North America though...

I'd play with a couple colours, but otherwise it looks good.

Not sure why you changed the far north of North America though...
Sorry, I didn't know Thande wanted to change the colors.

As for NA I just don't see any reason to display unsettled regions at this point.

There are maps showing China's subdivisions it ittl. As for Russia and the Ottoman Empire, I see no reason why it would be much different from otl, but you'd have to create new oblasts/sanjaks for the territories they didn't have iotl.

How's this?
View attachment 284213
Also what happened in northern Australia recently, didn't Cygnia and the French plan on dividing it up between them a while ago?

Why isn't Britain the British pink? Also, Poland's colour looks too close to the one used for GB, Ireland, Iceland etc. Iran's colour is too faint to distinguish between it and its satellites, it would look better in the UCS Iranian gold colour (or at least something darker, since there's no Japan to confuse it with). The subdivisions in Russian North America are too faint.

Also, Sulu controls southern Mindanao, and should be the UPSA satellite colour.

Otherwise, :cool:

EDIT: Riau (currently the white bit of Sumatra) should be the Belgian colour.

Last edited:
I think Britain is the dominion color because it's pretty much subordinate to the ENA at this point.
Not quite. It's the 'Northern Britain' colour for two reasons: it looks kind of like the dominion colour and such forth and southern England got fairly torched so there's a bit more northern influence here.

Not quite. It's the 'Northern Britain' colour for two reasons: it looks kind of like the dominion colour and such forth and southern England got fairly torched so there's a bit more northern influence here.

Kind of...

It looks exactly like the dominion colour to my eyes. And I have quite a good monitor, unlike a certain board member I'm not going to mention... :p

I didn't know there even was a "northern Britain" colour... :oops:

Well I haven't seen a good UCS cheme that includes autonomous territory and protectorate colours. And I think they changed the colour of Iran/Persia, and I prefer the old colour.

Uh, that Persian colour is the changed colour. We've been using the bright yellow of the original UCS.

Also, that Northumbria colour is... yeah absurdly close to the Dominion colour- I'd be fine using it for something like Ouaddai or Uzbekistan (where the location clarifies a lot) but otherwise... yeah.

As for the Autonomous territory and protectorate colours: Voila

Uh, that Persian colour is the changed colour. We've been using the bright yellow of the original UCS.

That most recent map is not the one done in TACOS and the Persia colour was something that needed changing. The one I posted is, and has the original Persia colour.

I must say I prefer Hawkeye's choice of colours/colour scheme, but the important thing is that neither of you is listening to me on the topic of the Balearic Islands. :D

Last edited: