Which Blank Map

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Highlander

Banned
Ah.com, you get to choose the template which I will use for my next map.

Choice 1
europe1iq5.png

Choice 2
europe8du1.png

go with two, because the thicker borders and base colors will allow you to work with the product and get a desirable result, of course you could just BAM it.

I agree with choice number 2 as well, for it allows for more detail, and besides it isn't severely cropped like choice number 1.

I have taken the liberty of making some corrections to map choice no. 2, because I am god damn anal when it comes to depicting borders correctly.:D:D:D:D:D The borders in the Middle East, at least the portion shown, didn't look right to me at all, so I fixed them. I have also put in Montenegro, and finished off the incomplete borders near the edges of the map.

europe8du1.png

I have taken the liberty of making some corrections to map choice no. 2, because I am god damn anal when it comes to depicting borders correctly.:D:D:D:D:D The borders in the Middle East, at least the portion shown, didn't look right to me at all, so I fixed them. I have also put in Montenegro, and finished off the incomplete borders near the edges of the map.
Qazaq2007, are you some kind of border-drawing magician using sorcery to make borders so accurate that if you laid them over Earth thry wouldn't be more than a few centimetres off?!:eek::cool::cool:

Qazaq2007, are you some kind of border-drawing magician using sorcery to make borders so accurate that if you laid them over Earth thry wouldn't be more than a few centimetres off?!:eek::cool::cool:

Centimetres? What sort of amateur do you take him for? :mad:

:D

I AM THE MAP SORCERER, BOW BEFORE ME!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D I just have alot of experience in drawing maps. Been drawing maps since I was a wee little lad, and I have managed to commit alot of the world geography to memory. I used to ace all the geography tests in school, what little bit of geography was taught, when growing up. I have actually drawn my first world map when I was three years old, so I am a died in the wool map freak.:D

I AM THE MAP SORCERER, BOW BEFORE ME!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D I just have alot of experience in drawing maps. Been drawing maps since I was a wee little lad, and I have managed to commit alot of the world geography to memory. I used to ace all the geography tests in school, what little bit of geography was taught, when growing up. I have actually drawn my first world map when I was three years old, so I am a died in the wool map freak.:D
Are you an aquamancer as well? I wondered if you could add rivers to this blank map? :eek:

Yes, I AM AQUAMANCER, BOW BEFORE MY AWESOME POWERS!!!!:D:D:D:D:D I am currently working on a map request for Highlander, and when I am finished with it, I will do a version of the large Europe map (choice no. 2) w/ rivers, for anyone who wants to use it.

Euio,
Sure, da more acolytes I have, da better.:D:D

Thande,
The Fantasia effects on a map, probably would make a map look like it was drawn by someone while tripping on some rather potent acid.:D:D Q