Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that certainly is a worst-case scenario.

It could certainly get worse.

3WkfPpe.png

"This is ridiculous, OK? I, mean, there's no way? I'm so much better. I'm great, look at all the jobs I've created. I've created 10,000 new jobs at the unemployment office, it's great, full benefits. And ISIS, they're on the run, my opponent, he said they'd be bordering that Mediterranean, Persian Gulf, and Caspian, and guess what? Guess what? They aren't bordering the Caspian! They're not, look at the maps, I have the best maps, and they don't show ISIS bordering the Caspian. I've been the best president, with the hottest first lady, ever. Everyone tells me so, all the experts." - President Trump

hMKUCrd.png

If anyone's wondering why they're getting a bunch of likes from me all of a sudden, in a fit of boredom I decided to go back to Thread II and comb through it, liking all the boxes I enjoy. The annoyance will end eventually.

GE2016 infobox.png

The result if an election is held before the end of the year.

Corbyn wins the Labour Leadership contest defeating Owen Smith 73.5% to 26.5%. With Corbyn proving unelectable by the public, Labour MP's threaten a split before the end of the year. PM Theresa May calls a snap election for the 3rd of November for a mandate to invoke Article 50 by 2018. Come November 3, the Tories won a landslide majority of 112 seats leaving Labour at it's worst result since 1935 with 170 seats - lower than Michael Foot in 1983. The SNP retained all 56 seats they won in last May's election with the Lib Dems making a gain of 9 seats but still the 4th largest party in the Commons.

I'm sorry Corbyn supporters, this is what will likely happen if an election is held in Q4 2016 or Q1 2017.

Last edited:
PEROT STAYS IN!

1992.png

CLOSE STATES (MARGIN OF VICTORY)
South Dakota - 0.25%
Alaska - 0.40%
Maine - 0.42%
Virginia - 0.54%
Florida - 0.96%

Wyoming - 1.24%
Georgia - 1.89%
North Carolina - 2.21%
Kentucky - 2.51%
New Hampshire - 2.84%
Ohio - 3.09%

South Carolina - 3.18%
Texas - 3.35%
Arizona - 3.83%

Indiana - 3.91%
Idaho - 4.03%

New Jersey - 4.26%
Mississippi - 4.28%
North Dakota - 4.31%

Montana - 4.72%
Alabama - 4.91%

Last edited:
[...] in early 2018 Trump forms the American Party, which quickly gains a large foothold in congress thanks to pro-Trump Republicans switching over.
Political parties in the USA aren't allowed to use the word "American" in their name.

Yes, that's the thing upon which I chose to focus. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.