Collaborative Project: Lets Build A Planet (All Welcome)

What shall we name this world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a open project for anyone to contribute to in which we will attempt to create a habitable planet (fantasy elements allowed and encouraged). A worlda styled map of its topography will come first and then onto a political maps, linguistics, cultural, possibly one for the different species if we have any, and ect. Anyone can edit the map with their suggestions. The end goal is for us to have created a credible world with a history all represented on maps. Of course there can be votes on what path this planet will take if it comes to a issue but before we get ahead of ourselves.
worldbuilding.png

A simple chain of islands to start with. All of this is subject to change. Simply having fun and making a unique planet with a unique lore that can be used by any and all for a setting for whatever reason is the main goal of this.

Last edited:

Deleted member 92195

Really Cool idea! :) thank god I did four years in ICT, partially in graphic design and maybe one day I might be able to do this myself. I feel sad that you did not carry on, recently I was the subject of writing a pod and it got no attention. It took me 2-3 hours to write so... I'll save that blue map of yours for starters!

Really Cool idea! :) thank god I did four years in ICT, partially in graphic design and maybe one day I might be able to do this myself. I feel sad that you did not carry on, recently I was the subject of writing a pod and it got no attention. It took me 2-3 hours to write so... I'll save that blue map of yours for starters!
What do you mean not carrying on? This is still being done. I mean most of the posts above were from today in fact.
And on the terms of doing this yourself it is quite simple. Don't think you'd need a graphic design major to make coastlines.

Deleted member 92195

What do you mean not carrying on? This is still being done. I mean most of the posts above were from today in fact.
And on the terms of doing this yourself it is quite simple. Don't think you'd need a graphic design major to make coastlines.

In all respect I was actually referring to using advanced specialized software upon seeing this. Besides I am so busy in life I will not be doing that anytime soon anyway. In relation to the map still being created, I didn't know it was still being created as where does it state or imply such an action.

In all respect I was actually referring to using advanced specialized software upon seeing this. Besides I am so busy in life I will not be doing that anytime soon anyway. In relation to the map still being created, I didn't know it was still being created as where does it state or imply such an action.
Well I suppose people posting with new maps would indicate it is still being created. Not intending to be rude so sorry if any of this comes off as such. A advance software would be interesting to see this done in.