Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes III

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, scientists and physiologists will forever be stumped by the figuring out of the mystic powers of Godwin's Law for the rest of time.:closedeyesmile:

With Romney's selection of Rob Portman as his Vice President, as well as a more effective campaign in total, Mitt is able to carry Ohio, Iowa, Florida, Virginia and New Hampshire.

2012 Presidential Election Romney Victory.2.png

Teshuvah

Banned
In the spirit of my favorite infobox ever submitted here...

---

A general election was held in the Republic of AYC's Brain on 19 July 2016. The governing Education Party, having committed itself to a Bernie Sanders victory in the Democratic primaries, collapsed as the Weed Party won five seats via by-elections before the general election.

The Weed Party campaigned on a platform of withdrawing AYC from summer school, on the grounds that more time could be spent smoking weed. The Hobby Party attempted to strike a middle ground, agreeing that, while AYC should indeed "Smoke Weed Everyday," priority must also be given to books, movies, video games, and TV shows. Although the Hobby Party's polls had gone down after the conclusion of Better Call Saul's second season, they gained in the polls prior to the general election thanks to voters defecting from the Education Party and gaining renewed interest in ebooks.

As the election neared, the Education Party's situation went from bad to worse, as AYC's summer session grades continued to slip and a one-week weed drought caused the Weed Party to gain dramatically in the polls. The Girlfriend Party, suffering a major political defeat after the Tinder Deletion Act was passed, struggled to find a message that resonated with voters. The Social Interaction Party continued their long stint in the political wilderness, and they were excluded from the official Cranial Election Debate.

On 19 July 2016, voters in the Republic of AYC's Brain made it clear that it was time for a change. The Weed Party won a plurality, and entered in coalition with the Hobby Party. Both parties pledged to make continued financing for weed and frequently getting high a top priority; the Hobby Party, in turn, was allowed to dictate AYC's leisure time in exchange for guaranteeing weed would be smoked during said leisure time. The Education Party suffered its worst results since 2008, and Philosopher Neuron 63998 resigned shortly after the election.

Upon being sworn in, Prime Minister WeedAnime Neuron 4847 proclaimed "A new age for pot has dawned!" and immediately withdrew AYC from summer school, reassuring the Education Party that school would be made a priority once Fall Quarter began. Meanwhile, the Hobby Party leaders in coalition began drafting up proposals for books for AYC to read and video games for him to play.

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 8.00.50 AM.png

I always found Kinnock's inability to win elections rather humorous. If only he could have managed to stay on for one more election, he finally would have gotten his dream...

I always found Kinnock's inability to win elections rather humorous. If only he could have managed to stay on for one more election, he finally would have gotten his dream...

I don't think that would've been possible; the only reason he wasn't axed after 1987 was that absolutely no one expected Labour to do any better, and even then Tony Benn tried his worst.

I don't think that would've been possible; the only reason he wasn't axed after 1987 was that absolutely no one expected Labour to do any better, and even then Tony Benn tried his worst.
Remember, Labour's goal in 1987 was simply to not come third.

What. The. Hell.

My material is supposed to make you question what is real and not real, fantasy or simply non-fiction. My material seeks to challenge the status quo of what society gives us on a daily basis. This challenges the pre-conceived notions of any sane man, woman, or child. It challenges what can or cannot be seen as real or unreal by the human mind. My material does not focus on beauty, strength, or appeal, it focuses on the lowest of the low of what our mind can apprehend. It seeks to show that beauty is not only achievable by one's looks, but by one's disgusting content as well. This serves to bring new frontal lows to the industry, and it seeks to revolutionize what we see on a daily basis...

is what an intelligent person maybe would say. but i'm not fuckin intelligent in the slightest, so you fuckers lucked out :p

In the spirit of my favorite infobox ever submitted here...

---

A general election was held in the Republic of AYC's Brain on 19 July 2016. The governing Education Party, having committed itself to a Bernie Sanders victory in the Democratic primaries, collapsed as the Weed Party won five seats via by-elections before the general election.

The Weed Party campaigned on a platform of withdrawing AYC from summer school, on the grounds that more time could be spent smoking weed. The Hobby Party attempted to strike a middle ground, agreeing that, while AYC should indeed "Smoke Weed Everyday," priority must also be given to books, movies, video games, and TV shows. Although the Hobby Party's polls had gone down after the conclusion of Better Call Saul's second season, they gained in the polls prior to the general election thanks to voters defecting from the Education Party and gaining renewed interest in ebooks.

As the election neared, the Education Party's situation went from bad to worse, as AYC's summer session grades continued to slip and a one-week weed drought caused the Weed Party to gain dramatically in the polls. The Girlfriend Party, suffering a major political defeat after the Tinder Deletion Act was passed, struggled to find a message that resonated with voters. The Social Interaction Party continued their long stint in the political wilderness, and they were excluded from the official Cranial Election Debate.

On 19 July 2016, voters in the Republic of AYC's Brain made it clear that it was time for a change. The Weed Party won a plurality, and entered in coalition with the Hobby Party. Both parties pledged to make continued financing for weed and frequently getting high a top priority; the Hobby Party, in turn, was allowed to dictate AYC's leisure time in exchange for guaranteeing weed would be smoked during said leisure time. The Education Party suffered its worst results since 2008, and Philosopher Neuron 63998 resigned shortly after the election.

Upon being sworn in, Prime Minister WeedAnime Neuron 4847 proclaimed "A new age for pot has dawned!" and immediately withdrew AYC from summer school, reassuring the Education Party that school would be made a priority once Fall Quarter began. Meanwhile, the Hobby Party leaders in coalition began drafting up proposals for books for AYC to read and video games for him to play.

View attachment 281798
When will the Education Party realise that the Weed Party is anti-education? :p

My material is supposed to make you question what is real and not real, fantasy or simply non-fiction. My material seeks to challenge the status quo of what society gives us on a daily basis. This challenges the pre-conceived notions of any sane man, woman, or child. It challenges what can or cannot be seen as real or unreal by the human mind. My material does not focus on beauty, strength, or appeal, it focuses on the lowest of the low of what our mind can apprehend. It seeks to show that beauty is not only achievable by one's looks, but by one's disgusting content as well. This serves to bring new frontal lows to the industry, and it seeks to revolutionize what we see on a daily basis...

is what an intelligent person maybe would say. but i'm not fuckin intelligent in the slightest, so you fuckers lucked out :p

You don't need an infobox to attain info into your brain. think about it

1wbgdEe.gif

You are nowhere near as cute or as funny or as insightful as you think you are

Status
Not open for further replies.