Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

Does anyone have a Worlda patch for the Monnet Plan and the Bakker Schut Plan? Thanks.

I have one for Bakker-Schut at the very least lying around ^^

Bakker-Schut.png

Does anyone have a World patch for GIMP maps for the greater extent of the polish side for the 1920's Polish-Soviet War?
1920px-PBW_June_1920.png

@Aqua817
please can you just put a link to that giant map of Slovenia, rather than inserting it directly? It's so big that my browser crashes whenever I try to open page 9 of this thread :(

On an entirely different topic, here's a proposed division of Germany. Suggested by Theodore N. Kaufman, an American businessman who advocated for the genocide of Germans during the 1940s.

Here are Kaufman's views, taken from Wikipedia:

"Since Germans are the perennial disturbers of the world's peace ... they must be dealt with like any homicidal criminals. But it is unnecessary to put the whole German nation to the sword. It is more humane to sterilize them. The army groups, as organized units, would be the easiest and quickest to deal with. ... The population of Germany, excluding conquered and annexed territories, is about 70,000,000, almost equally divided between male and female. To achieve the purpose of German extinction it would be necessary to only sterilize some 48,000,000 -- a figure which excludes, because of their limited power to procreate, males over 60 years of age, and females over 45. ... Taking 20,000 surgeons as an arbitrary number and on the assumption that each will perform a minimum of 25 operations daily, it would take no more than one month, at the maximum, to complete their sterilization. ... The balance of the male civilian population of Germany could be treated within three months. Inasmuch as sterilization of women needs somewhat more time, it may be computed that the entire female population of Germany could be sterilized within a period of three years or less. Complete sterilization of both sexes, and not only one, is to be considered necessary in view of the present German doctrine that so much as one drop of true German blood constitutes a German. Of course, after complete sterilization, there will cease to be a birth rate in Germany. At the normal death rate of 2 per cent per annum, German life will diminish at the rate of 1,500,000 yearly. Accordingly in the span of two generations that which cost millions of lives and centuries of useless effort, namely, the elimination of Germanism and its carriers, will have been an accomplished fact. By virtue of its loss of self-perpetuation German Will will have atrophied and German power reduced to negligible importance."

Ef3ecoj.jpg

@Aqua817
please can you just put a link to that giant map of Slovenia, rather than inserting it directly? It's so big that my browser crashes whenever I try to open page 9 of this thread :(

On an entirely different topic, here's a proposed division of Germany. Suggested by Theodore N. Kaufman, an American businessman who advocated for the genocide of Germans during the 1940s.

Here are Kaufman's views, taken from Wikipedia:

"Since Germans are the perennial disturbers of the world's peace ... they must be dealt with like any homicidal criminals. But it is unnecessary to put the whole German nation to the sword. It is more humane to sterilize them. The army groups, as organized units, would be the easiest and quickest to deal with. ... The population of Germany, excluding conquered and annexed territories, is about 70,000,000, almost equally divided between male and female. To achieve the purpose of German extinction it would be necessary to only sterilize some 48,000,000 -- a figure which excludes, because of their limited power to procreate, males over 60 years of age, and females over 45. ... Taking 20,000 surgeons as an arbitrary number and on the assumption that each will perform a minimum of 25 operations daily, it would take no more than one month, at the maximum, to complete their sterilization. ... The balance of the male civilian population of Germany could be treated within three months. Inasmuch as sterilization of women needs somewhat more time, it may be computed that the entire female population of Germany could be sterilized within a period of three years or less. Complete sterilization of both sexes, and not only one, is to be considered necessary in view of the present German doctrine that so much as one drop of true German blood constitutes a German. Of course, after complete sterilization, there will cease to be a birth rate in Germany. At the normal death rate of 2 per cent per annum, German life will diminish at the rate of 1,500,000 yearly. Accordingly in the span of two generations that which cost millions of lives and centuries of useless effort, namely, the elimination of Germanism and its carriers, will have been an accomplished fact. By virtue of its loss of self-perpetuation German Will will have atrophied and German power reduced to negligible importance."

Jesus Christ almighty that's horrible.

Of course the only people who took it seriously where those in Germany, who claimed that since he was Jewish and suggesting eliminating them all... You get the rest. And he also suggested sterilizing all Americans.
This is why early twentieth century industrial magnates are my phobia.

Maybe not already, but it would be crazy easy for the US to just Texas it back into the union.
Yes ... and no, such state would be under the pawn of the British and would probably be staunchly anti-american. Texas worked because the Mexican emperor sold lot of Mexican-texan land to american settlers... without realizing were their loyalty laid. But like Texas, the USA could very well win it in a war (at this point the British would probably throw the amerindian under the bus).
The real "threat" would probably be british (and/or Canadian) settler acquiring land and having the British crown simply dissolving the Indian state.

I'm curious what the racial composition of such an Indian state would be. I'd guess that the area would already have a white majority by 1812.
As far as I can recall they never intended to turn over the entire Northwest Territory; as others have said it was heavily settled in parts by that time and it would have been impossible for the Indian tribes to govern American-majority areas. What they had planned to do was essentially enforce all the existing treaties up to that point, meaning that the remaining lands that the Indian tribes technically 'owned' would be protected from further encroachment, whereas those areas already sold would remain part of the United States. The end result would have been still a good chunk of the Northwest Territory being handed over for the creation of this barrier state, but there would also be a number of American enclaves within the Indian Confederation such as Detroit and Chicago. I made a map a long while ago detailing what it might have looked like.

HxPNWnr.jpg

A number of Volkstaat proposals (basically a homeland for South African Whites) put forward by various elements of the White South African far-right in the late 1980s and early 1990s:

8Elnjyk.png

TjV3M78.png

qRh3YWF.png

2DzGfsS.png

A number of Volkstaat proposals (basically a homeland for South African Whites) put forward by various elements of the White South African far-right in the late 1980s and early 1990s:

I know I've seen Map 4 somewhere before, or at least the majority of the region in the Transvaal, but the border gore in 2 & 5 is something else.