Star Wars: TV Series Cast List

Here's a question for you? If Star Wars was a television series, and each season told each of the OTL Movies plus the Clone Wars, who do you think would play the main characters)

(P.S. This has been inspired by the Star Wars: TV Series thread in the Writer's Forum)

Going with TV actors or actors that did a lot of TV. Also actors that weren't tied into serieses - so no Lynda Carter or Henry Winkler. And age-appropriate - so no Brooke Shields or Jamie Lee Curtis.

Luke: David Cassidy
Leia: Eve Plumb
Han: Martin Sheen
Obi-Wan: Ernest Borgnine
Chewie: Ted Cassidy
C-3PO: Tony Randall
R2-D2: Billy Barty
Darth Vader: John Vernon (with his own voice)

Last edited:
And for Empire:

Lando Calrissian: John Amos
Yoda: Frank Oz (no need to change)

And for Jedi:

Anakin Skywalker: John Vernon (no need for a second actor here)
The Emperor: Max Von Sidow

That would have seemed fine for a 70's series.

Not sure that Luke Cassidy would suit the role of Luke Skywalker though?

That would have seemed fine for a 70's series.

Not sure that Luke Cassidy would suit the role of Luke Skywalker though?

My mistake if you meant a current TV series. I was thinking '70s.

I kinda think David Cassidy was as wimpy as Mark Hamill was at the beginning. Maybe another idea would be Gregory Harrison.

In all fairness it would have been largely unknown actors with a few exceptions. Most likely less notable ones than the films had, at least to start with. It's possible that Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher would have still been cast

Also, are you suggesting that it would start with the prequel era or original?

In all fairness it would have been largely unknown actors with a few exceptions. Most likely less notable ones than the films had, at least to start with. It's possible that Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher would have still been cast

Also, are you suggesting that it would start with the prequel era or original?

It could have started off as either, but if the OTL prequel era began the series, I believe it would have begun the early noughties.

jahenders

Banned
Some of those would be OK, but I think Sheen and Borgnine would be horrible

Going with TV actors or actors that did a lot of TV. Also actors that weren't tied into serieses - so no Lynda Carter or Henry Winkler. And age-appropriate - so no Brooke Shields or Jamie Lee Curtis.

Luke: David Cassidy
Leia: Eve Plumb
Han: Martin Sheen
Obi-Wan: Ernest Borgnine
Chewie: Ted Cassidy
C-3PO: Tony Randall
R2-D2: Billy Barty
Darth Vader: John Vernon (with his own voice)

Driftless

Donor
Kurt Russel in place of Mark Hamill? They are the same age, and at that point Russel was more falmous for his kid roles.