The M-BAM Main Thread

I'll let you know when I make zero error Seriously, the constituencies around Windhoek are less than perfect, because even at this scale they're too small. One for the next scale increase!
- i do know how that feels its the same with my topographical map;)

Good job on Africa so far, So if you do finish all of Africa could you map a separate file for Africa to go along with the full map because it takes a long time to load the whole thing in.

This project looks great!

I've started with the Middle East. I've finished Bahrain, Qatar, the UAE, and Oman. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could go over Bahrain and Musandam, because I really had to wing those two; the Q-BAM gave little to work with.

emirates.png

Chicxulub

Banned
This project looks great!

I've started with the Middle East. I've finished Bahrain, Qatar, the UAE, and Oman. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could go over Bahrain and Musandam, because I really had to wing those two; the Q-BAM gave little to work with.

Wow... filler

Wiki idea

Good job with the progress on the US and Middle East so far. So I have a question to ask you guys. Would you like to put these maps into wiki for everybody to view and add to. Also I know I have not work too much on the map myself but I seem to have moved into more of a manager/coordinator role. I do look at all the threads and keep myself updated. My current project has been showing the U.S. Third Fleet on the defense bam but I cannot find any 8 bit rendering of the independence and freedom class ships.:eek:

I've finished Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, with this the GCC has been completed.

Now on to Yemen, and then I will tackle either Iraq or Jordan.

saudi.png

Chicxulub

Banned
So.. Future8 has done the Middle East, Stateless has done Central Africa... the rest of you guys haven't even finished the Netherlands...

So.. Future8 has done the Middle East, Stateless has done Central Africa... the rest of you guys haven't even finished the Netherlands...

Well, to be fair, the Netherlands is more detailed and probably much more accurate than the Gulf countries thus far. For example, the governorates of Jizan were completely winged based on the capital cities because no map exists of them. Also, the Farasan islands are very rough. If anyone can add detail to them (or Bahrain, or Musandam,) that would be lovely.

I going to be fair here and say that I may never finish Belgium. My attempt at Belgium may need to be entirely redone to fit the new format that the Africa and middle east parts have established. I assume the way they are doing it faster.

I propose we Find a world map of this scale as reference, If not work on the coast and national borders for now, so we can have a base map to work from and not have any confusion on scale.

Also Q-BAM creator Qazaq2007 has offered to critique the finished map, but is too busy right now, to help build it

Last edited:

Chicxulub

Banned
I cannot add these new sections to the map, since I lost the original file, and I cannot load the file in Chrome to redownload it.

Finished Yemen, so Arabia is complete. Reposting the whole thing because of minor coast tweaks all along, and a color change, which I think looks better.

Now on to Jordan, and then Palestine and Israel.

arabia.png