The M-BAM Main Thread

As of right now i will do the Belgian communes because most of the Belgian district lines are wrong and i am fixing them as we speak. But you are welcome to help with Belgium.

As of right now i will do the Belgian communes because most of the Belgian district lines are wrong and i am fixing them as we speak. But you are welcome to help with Belgium.

May I do something else? I'm more experienced with other areas, and it'd be nice to get more coast out of the way. Also, I suggest making the country borders a dark grey, so it doesn't mess with the coasts.

So it started when I got pissed at Turkey for having too many districts in Istanbul that I could not show in the regular Q-BAM so I decided to do it bigger.

I don't think this is gonna work guys...
Wnpwbji.png

Last edited:
Here are Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and the Republic of the Congo. I'm off for the weekend, then I'll start on the DRC. I've added secondary divisions for Gabon and the Republic of the Congo, but wasn't able to find Equatorial Guinea's to map them, except for on Bioko/Fernando Poo.

EDIT: I notice I've left it off here, but I have done Annobon as well.

Just from seeing the Netherlands and the Middle Africa pieces I think it will work. It just going to take some time get it all to work right. ;)

Wow my head hurt after trying to fix the Netherlands so you are right J. we need a better way to do this. So I need suggestions and quickly so that we do not loss too much time.

M-BAM to Q-BAM

For those people who are willing. Please try to use the M-BAM to give accurate updates to the Q-BAM. I.E. Middle Africa.

I'll start working on Great Britain if that's ok.

Completed:

Europe:
Benelux

Africa:
Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Republic of Congo.

In progress:

Europe:
"Zanzibar" - Germany
"Upvoteanthology" - France
"fluttersky" - Great Britain

America:
"TheBatman" - Minnesota, Wisconsin, the Dakotas
"Stuyvesant" - Northeastern United States