Status
Not open for further replies.

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
Can I get a 1848 world map

1848.png

Like this?

PARAGUAY, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!

Requesting a flag of a Theocratic state of Paraguay please! :) for an upcoming project of mine. Will be credited in description

something simple, simply replacing the national emblem with cross, palm leaves, crown of thorn and new name.
Thanks! However I have opted with an original one since I happened to finish the project early. This is fantastically done though! I may use this in the future :)
I love the thorny crown, makes it go together perfectly
Here's the Finished Product If you'd like to see.

JJohnson

Banned
For a fictional UK, would someone mind doing a coat of arms for the entire UK where Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and England are all represented on the CoA?

The current version is the English lions top left/bottom right, Scotland top right, and Ireland bottom left. Maybe the Welsh CoA bottom right?

I need an accurate map of the world in 1630 it can be in either RCS or TACOS just let me know which one you used, just so you know I will be making my own modifications to it but I need a base to work off of, thanks.

Could someone PM me a map of the bay of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy but without any development whatsoever, like the land has just been discovered?

Requirements:

-map is an overhead view
-1 square meter=1 pixel
-the bay is shifted to southwest part of the map, but all the bay's coastline is still shown, it should leave as much and on the map as possible to the otl city (not there, of course)
-different types of color (green, brown, black) are used for different heights and forest cover
-sand, rivers, and bay water are shown accurately
-map done in mspaint

For a fictional UK, would someone mind doing a coat of arms for the entire UK where Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and England are all represented on the CoA?

The current version is the English lions top left/bottom right, Scotland top right, and Ireland bottom left. Maybe the Welsh CoA bottom right?

Not exactly the cleanest, or exactly how you asked for it (this one has the English lions top left, Wales top right, Ireland bottom left, and Scotland bottom right, for some reason), but here's an idea I had for it.

Could someone PM me a map of the bay of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy but without any development whatsoever, like the land has just been discovered?

Requirements:

-map is an overhead view
-1 square meter=1 pixel
-the bay is shifted to southwest part of the map, but all the bay's coastline is still shown, it should leave as much and on the map as possible to the otl city (not there, of course)
-different types of color (green, brown, black) are used for different heights and forest cover
-sand, rivers, and bay water are shown accurately
-map done in mspaint

Repost....

Status
Not open for further replies.