Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

Meanwhile, in Crappy Turkish Iphone Game Land...

This is what usually happens when one wins the "CONQUEST AMERICA 1945" map in the game World Conqueror 2. Well, what happens to the Italians -no typo- if they win. I'd honestly love to see a TL set in Occupied Atlanta or Montgomery, especially if it were like half Italicized.

ITALIA.png

It's a Hungarian Nationalist map asking 'What if your country was unfairly cut up like ours was? Cause this is what it'd look like'

What I thought. I agree with the Hungarians here, they at least deserve the ethnic Hungarian areas in south Slovakia and Transylvania.

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
tumblr_nk2bhbzGDN1rasnq9o1_500.jpg

German propaganda map dropped on American's in the Trenches. Obviously fear mongering that's trying to tell Americans that they'll end up a colony, didn't really pay off, but kinda funny given Man in the High Castle. Worlda patch:

japan-anglo.png

japan-anglo.png

It was rather gracious of the Germans to suppose that Mongolia would have been granted supremacy over the Pacific Ocean.

Well, it was Wilson. And it was mentioned here (and HAS its own thread, somewhere; vBulletin search is worthless).

As the map on that page shows, they were different things. The map of Greater Armenia we were referring to was one with perhaps triple the land as Wilsonian Armenia, and included Cilicia and Azerbaijan. And that post you linked to mentioned it as being practically Alien Space Bats worthy.

German propaganda map dropped on American's in the Trenches. Obviously fear mongering that's trying to tell Americans that they'll end up a colony, didn't really pay off, but kinda funny given Man in the High Castle. Worlda patch:

Tsk, tsk. Looks like Canada has been demoted to province.

Very, very rough sketches on how each side viewed the end game of the Japanese invasions of Korea 1592-98:
Initial Chinese goals(~spring of 1593; main point: defence of Pyongyang)
WaiTEC8m.png

Sino-Japanese negotiations
(1593~96; main point: Han River as border)
cn4nmKnm.png

Japanese war aims
(1597~98; main point: capturing 'four Southern provinces')
i5x0fBOm.png

Ahh, looks like that last war was fun. Seems in the negotiations the Chinese thought they beat the Jaoanese and we're ready to make the Shogun King of Japan as a vassal while the Japanese thought the Chinese were ready to surrender and make the Shogun their Emperor. Or at least according for Wikipedia. Would be interesting for an ISOT that had a Chinese serving Japan meeting a Japanese owned portion of the mainland. And seems the war ended partially because southern Japanese lords wanted trade to start again, with the Koreans wanting to get rid of the Chinese who were as bad as the Japanese.