Estonia

Either a more specific timeframe or a more thorough definition of "Estonia" would really be necessary for a suitable response.

I want the county of Estonia to expand their land, bringing Estonia culture to that land.

I'm thinking that the dissolution of the Livonian Order could have turned out differently, putting the boundary of the Swedish conquests stably somewhere south of the OTL border. Maybe we could dispense with Courland entirely, and let Sweden rule over some peninsular Livonians (they were still around at that point, right?). Just don't include too many Balts, or the temptation to preach in Latvian will be too strong--I want the Lutheran authorities to be lazy and treat "vernacular" as meaning "Estonian".

I want the county of Estonia to expand their land, bringing Estonia culture to that land.

But from what time period? The Estonian culture of 0 AD, 1000 AD, and 2000 AD are all going to be very, very different from each other, for example.

I am fine with any, as long it control Baltic.

But what are the other qualifiers? Does it still count if the result essentially becomes unrecognizable as Estonian? If they conquer a large enough area, they won't be exporting their culture so much as assimilating with all their neighbors, since they won't hold a majority in their own nation anymore.