Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice work, Mike. Nice to see a normally rather neglected part of the world get some vindication.

Things are generally looking up for areas of the world that have been neglected generally, with some of the largest economies in the world being in sub-Sahara Africa or south Asia.

Frank Underwood

VP Frank Underwood

0.png

;_________; You'll hate me even more after this.
Mmm, fan service for myself.

North West as the National Anthem Singer? She's, like, twelve at the time.

Making the Super Bowl 6 years after creation? No team has even come close to that (Baltimore doesn't count, they used to be the Browns)

Thande

Donor
I was going to turn this into an ASB wiki-list of most populous countries, but as the Chinese provinces don't have flags, it wouldn't have looked right. Anyway, this is the 42 most populous countries in the world if all the provinces of China and states of India were treated as separate countries.

Screen PNG.png

NothingNow

Banned
I was going to turn this into an ASB wiki-list of most populous countries, but as the Chinese provinces don't have flags, it wouldn't have looked right. Anyway, this is the 42 most populous countries in the world if all the provinces of China and states of India were treated as separate countries.
Cool.

ENOUGH DON'T QUESTION ME I WILL SACRIFICE YOU TO SATAN

Nah, in all seriousness, I was just wanting to mess around.

Fair enough.
And yeah, speaking as a Floridian, Satan wouldn't want me. You should know this already.

The size and density of some of India's states really boggles the mind.

The size and density of some of India's states really boggles the mind.

Until today I didn't know one of India's provinces could measure as the fourth biggest country in the world, I also didn't know two of them are bigger then China's biggest. That's, that's, just astounding to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.