Map Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADAIR/ADARI/KI map

And the map:

ADAIR.png~original

Interesting - I wonder if Spain would be able to maintain that rump empire without Centroamerica. I like the aesthetics of the European borders; is that an alt-Yugoslavia or a mega-Bulgaria?

Thanks for the compliment. I'm pretty happy with how Europe turned out.

The Balkan state is meant to be an ALT Yugoslavia, but more along Orthodox lines. Bulgarians I suspect are the biggest group, but hopefully the Serbs balance them out a little.

As for the Spanish empire, it hung on by the skin of its teeth. It has been propped up a little by the Brazileans, in exchange for certain border considerations.

And of course, that map of yours is very impressive. Scary, but really freaking good.

For those whom have been following my WIP's, here is the complete map, key and all. Now, without further ado, I present: THREE SIDES OF THE SAME COIN.

I still really hate some of the internal borders, but not bad....

Hmm. "His Majesties...." Shouldn't that be "His Majesty's" in the key?

For those whom have been following my WIP's, here is the complete map, key and all. Now, without further ado, I present: THREE SIDES OF THE SAME COIN.

:eek::cool:

BTW, the key needs to be fixed a bit - you've used the wrong colour in a few boxes (Middle Eastern countries using Brazil's colour), and it should be the "Kingdom of Hejaz" rather than "Kingdom oh Hejaz".

But otherwise, coolness. You seemed to have formed a hybrid of 1984 and Code Geass. What's the PoD, anyway?

Hmm...a liberal, democratic China won't go over too well with the conservative bloc (except Britain), and a monarchist China won't be very friendly to the liberal bloc. I'm probably going to have a strong, united democratic China to act as a counterweight to British India, but it'll probably be a republic.

UK is both conservative-and-liberal-friendly and also a monarchist country, I guess if the Chinese dynasty reformed following British model she would be as happy shiny as British are, but anyway, it's your map.

If it is a strong and democratic and able to hold such a large territory, I suggest it may be a federation learnt from the US system, a strong federal government at the top of all the various "states" which have noticable autonomy, while regions with different nationality as Tibet, Uyghur, and Mongolia are "autonomous republic", their relations with the federal government are similar to that of Sino-Hongkong of OTL, yet maybe with more or less different boundaries on certain areas e.g. currency and military. In paper she might be a Republic or Federation, but in practice it is a Confederation. How about that mate?

:eek::cool:

BTW, the key needs to be fixed a bit - you've used the wrong colour in a few boxes (Middle Eastern countries using Brazil's colour), and it should be the "Kingdom of Hejaz" rather than "Kingdom oh Hejaz".

But otherwise, coolness. You seemed to have formed a hybrid of 1984 and Code Geass. What's the PoD, anyway?

I'll fix the Hejaz, but where I used Brazil's colour for the Middle East? As for the POD, I was thinking about either a Peaceful solution to the American Revolution or it not occurring at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.