New Profile Posts

1. Here Comes The Pain Mr_ Bondoc
    Mr. Bondoc, I want to stop the TL.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Mr_ Bondoc
      Consider also that the ATL does work but reflects very different aspects of the society. While the games and virtual reality aspects are fun, the darker aspects need to be acknowledged as well. Consider that while the Republic of Gamers had it's fun, it also had the rise in influence of organized crime.
      Oct 19, 2019 at 2:20 PM
    3. Here Comes The Pain
      Okay, but I just wanted a place where we can share and review our ideas regardless.
      Oct 19, 2019 at 2:30 PM
    4. Mr_ Bondoc
      Sounds great. I would advise doing it in Inbox area. That will insure both privacy and the ability to add discussion from others...
      Oct 19, 2019 at 2:33 PM
  2. AdventCommander71 Wavelet
    I've just read your Farmer George story, and I must say it's one of the best stories, period, let alone of the SI or AH genre. I've learnt an immense amount from it on the time period, the research is nothing short of beautiful and immaculate, you've managed to really make the world alive and your George human.
    1. AdventCommander71
      I know you've been asked this before, but I'm must ask - is there any chance that this story will continue? Until then I wait with budding excitement and anticipation.
      Oct 19, 2019 at 8:59 AM
  3. Višeslav Kaiphranos
    I have some questions about the current MOTF challenge ("goodbye Lenin"). I won't necessarily be doing both (or either) of these things but I might, as I'm still coming up with an idea and would like clarification before I start. Can there be more than 1 POD/are there any restrictions on the POD apart from it not being ASB? Do I need to write information about the map or is posting a (presumably good) image enough?
    1. Kaiphranos
      You can have multiple PODs. The only restriction is that is that it cannot diverge from our timeline before 1945. A write-up is not mandatory; the map is what makes an entry.
      Oct 18, 2019 at 5:33 PM
      Višeslav likes this.
    2. Višeslav
      Thanks. That's how I understood it (I guess I should have brought up the time limitation, but I assumed I didn't have to)
      Oct 18, 2019 at 5:51 PM
  4. Admiral A. Kolchak
    Freedom is having anachronistic Liopleurodon restorations in a dinosaur documentary without getting the criminal prosecution you so deserve
  5. Hindustani Person Worffan101
    So where do you stand ideologically?
    1. Worffan101
      Somewhat to the left of Bernie Sanders. I think I stand most with anarcho-syndicalists and DeLeonists, though abolishing the state entirely kinda seems like a pipe dream.
      Oct 18, 2019 at 9:05 AM
    2. Hindustani Person
      I think I generally agree with you there. Your handle 'dirty communist' worried me a bit because it gave me the assumption that you were one of those dirtbag left types, and I also never really understood where you stood. Nice speaking to you!
      Oct 18, 2019 at 9:07 AM
    3. Windows95
      Would markets be there or coordinated negotiation/barter on a wider scale happen? Is some parts of the economy planned and others market?
      Oct 18, 2019 at 10:31 PM
      Hindustani Person likes this.
  6. Here Comes The Pain Mr_ Bondoc
    Mr. Bondoc, I didn't say the TL was a bad idea, I just said the internet crash was a bad idea
    1. Mr_ Bondoc
      Not a problem. I am just trying to come with some interesting PODs.
      Oct 18, 2019 at 12:44 PM
  7. Friendly Raider The Director
    No matter how fucked up you say are, I love you like an older brother already, no Alabama homo
  8. deleonism Tangle
    hey rosie
    1. Tangle
      hey salem
      Oct 18, 2019 at 7:22 AM
    2. deleonism
      You.
      Oct 18, 2019 at 7:55 AM
  9. GloryHound Hnau
    Dude saw that you are working on the Yang campaign. Where is the campaign office, and how can I join in?
    1. Hnau likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. GloryHound
      Yes I am!
      Oct 16, 2019 at 9:54 PM
      Hnau likes this.
    4. Hnau
      Sweet! I’ll let you know when our next event is. We just had a meeting to plan the next few, just need to settle on the details. Join the Phoenix AZ Yang Gang on Facebook to find out more or keep an eye on the next events on Mobilize.us. :)

My name is Brendon Carpenter so keep an eye out for me!
      Oct 17, 2019 at 1:15 AM
      GloryHound likes this.
    5. GloryHound
      Awesome i joined the phx group. lets see where this goes.
      Oct 19, 2019 at 2:03 AM
      Hnau likes this.
  10. starwarsfan
    Had to make a new discord, dont have a facebook tho
  11. Nivek starwarsfan
    Hi Dude, how is life threathing you? did you still have discord? facebook?
  12. Hindustani Person deleonism
    Your tumblr is pretty cool