Saerang? He already has!
      Aug 24, 2019 at 2:56 PM
      Horton likes this.
    5. Horton
      Nu to fic!
      Aug 24, 2019 at 3:24 PM
      Lady Visenya likes this.
  3. Dragonic10= HaveBookWillTravel
    Thank you for updating and question will you do day to day updates of his life or will you do a major timeskip or will you do both for the next update
    1. HaveBookWillTravel
      It will mostly be skipping around a while, sometimes lingering in a few places as needed, up until around the time canon starts. After that will be more or less week to week if not day to day.
      Aug 24, 2019 at 7:54 AM
    2. Dragonic10=
      Thank you for the reply and side question will you post the story on other sites if yes where if no why not and for the story will it be single love interest or harem or none at all
      Aug 24, 2019 at 9:06 AM
  4. Petike Dr. Nodelescu
    I do not know what I owe the pleasure to, but thank you.
  5. Petike acgoldis
    Regardless of what life throws at you, I wish you the best of luck. Don't despair and don't fear. Things will be better.
  6. Dragonic10= Rinasoir
    may you update your asoiaf si fic and sorry if this is rude and nice story but still wonders why si hasnt hitch a woman yet
    1. Rinasoir
      An update is coming, just don't know when. SI hasn't married anyone for reasons that will be apparent.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 7:02 AM
  7. Dragonic10= Agatho
    may you please update the prince no one wanted and if not may you put summarize ending and sorry if this is rude
  8. Gukpard
    "I wish my soldiers had fought like the braziians." General Mark Clark, commander of the allied forces in Italy.
  9. Red_Galiray
    Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 2 is better than Far from Home. Change my mind.
  10. Blorg rvbomally
    The oneshot "More of the same" was very well written. I thought it could have had a new colonialism in lawless Africa and Antarctica.
  11. Hindustani Person sarahz
    Are you by any chance related to the Sarah Z from YouTube?
  12. Dragonic10= lionhead
    hello finish reading your dbzxdc story and its okay
    1. lionhead likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Dragonic10=
      It depends on the premise and on how you power scale your characters cause bad power scaling can make dbz fans angry
      Aug 24, 2019 at 3:58 AM
    4. lionhead
      lol, yeah tell me about it. the power scaling is not that much of an issue for me though, i got quite the hang of it. Maybe i'll post it soon, not sure where though.
      Aug 24, 2019 at 9:31 AM
    5. Dragonic10=
      Ok but I'll judge after reading it cause who knows it might greater then you expect
      Aug 24, 2019 at 9:39 AM
  13. Mikestone8
    Thought I had. It goes back a very long way. At 13 I came across a book about the Civil War, and became absolutely fascinated with it.
  14. Karlmarx900 Scorpio Retindar
    Dear scorpio retindar I noticed your superb story about the art-right. Since you have not continued the story I would like to continue it. May I please?
    1. Scorpio Retindar
      Sorry, but I don't think I could let you do that. I was going to continue it, but I decided against it since I couldn't do so without getting involved in current politics. If I get it going again, I could let you help, but sadly, it doesn't seem like a good idea as of right now. I hope you understand,
      Aug 23, 2019 at 3:50 PM