New Profile Posts

1. Dragonic10= Rinasoir
    may you update your asoiaf si fic and sorry if this is rude and nice story but still wonders why si hasnt hitch a woman yet
    1. Rinasoir
      An update is coming, just don't know when. SI hasn't married anyone for reasons that will be apparent.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 7:02 AM
  2. Dragonic10= Agatho
    may you please update the prince no one wanted and if not may you put summarize ending and sorry if this is rude
  3. Gukpard
    "I wish my soldiers had fought like the braziians." General Mark Clark, commander of the allied forces in Italy.
  4. Red_Galiray
    Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 2 is better than Far from Home. Change my mind.
  5. Blorg rvbomally
    The oneshot "More of the same" was very well written. I thought it could have had a new colonialism in lawless Africa and Antarctica.
  6. Hindustani Person sarahz
    Are you by any chance related to the Sarah Z from YouTube?
  7. Dragonic10= lionhead
    hello finish reading your dbzxdc story and its okay
    1. lionhead likes this.
    2. lionhead
      glad you liked it. you read the sequel as well?
      Aug 22, 2019 at 2:57 PM
    3. Dragonic10=
      yeah but the gohan kent part was a bit confusing
      Aug 22, 2019 at 9:27 PM
    4. lionhead
      aha, yes. The sequel was a bit of a mess compared to the first one, because i tried to mix it up a bit more. This made the ending a bit, confusing. It was so bad i started on a third installment but simply had to give up because it became way too confusing and complex. I did write a DBZ/Marvel crossover though but haven't had the guts to post it yet. Not sure if its what people want.
      Aug 23, 2019 at 12:20 PM
  8. Mikestone8
    Thought I had. It goes back a very long way. At 13 I came across a book about the Civil War, and became absolutely fascinated with it.
  9. Karlmarx900 Scorpio Retindar
    Dear scorpio retindar I noticed your superb story about the art-right. Since you have not continued the story I would like to continue it. May I please?
  10. ajdb0614
    In a bizzare twist of fate, things are oddly been looking up lately. Huzzah! May not be as unstable as I feared!
  11. Chumley1 NHBL
    There is a way for the "Miller Scenario" to be named without your involvement. In a mill, flour becomes explosive when they are hanging in the air as dust. Flour grains are so tiny that they burn instantly. When a grain burns, it lights other grains near it, and the flame front can flash through the dust with explosive force. A spark will set it off. Much like a bubble bursting.
  12. TheDetailer rvbomally
    Which one of your one-shot scenarios has the furthest back PoD?
  13. Lady Visenya Empress Ryzal
    Hey. Wids here.
    1. Empress Ryzal likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Empress Ryzal
      Widowmaker?=°o
      Aug 21, 2019 at 4:01 PM
      Lady Visenya likes this.
    4. Lady Visenya
      Correct
      Aug 21, 2019 at 4:56 PM
      Empress Ryzal likes this.