New Profile Posts

1. SultanArda Dom
    I want to ask a question. Is Ice Age after Tunguska Meteor subject of After 1900’s?
  2. Neal Caffrey AJNolte
    We need Hamilton I beg you plis continue
  3. Cheeti ETGalaxy
    Hey, I'm a hoi4 coder and I'm interested in making your timeline into a mod, I don't use this website often so it would probably better to contact me through my discord Cheeti#1652
    1. ETGalaxy likes this.
    2. ETGalaxy
      Really? This is awesome! Thank you so much for even considering to make a HOIIV mod out of one of my TLs. I’ll be sure to contact you ASAP.
      Aug 16, 2019 at 7:32 PM
  4. Ricardolindo Mikestone8
    How do you know so much about American history and politics, despite being British?
    1. Mikestone8
      It goes back a very long way. At age 13 I came across a book bySsir Winston Churchill about the Civil War, and became absolutely fascinated with it. From there I sort of "broadened out" to get into other aspects of it as well. Being a voracious "bookworm", from there on my acquaintance with it just grew and grew.
      Aug 17, 2019 at 2:21 AM
  5. Terminator57 Alienspacebats
    They play so many different characters that I start getting lost
  6. Praying_to_a_gof Leon Trotsky
    It peeves me a little you didn't put your location as Mexico
    1. Leon Trotsky likes this.
  7. Richard Osborne TheShah
    I'm a far-leftist and I do believe in freedom of speech. Don't let a bad actor spoil your view of a movement. I agree with you that political violence is bad even though I certainly dislike fascist I hope to,make a society were people will never willingly join a fascist movement in the first place. Sorry about the unpleasantness.
    1. TheShah likes this.
    2. TheShah
      no you are a good guy and I appreciate what you said there. I just hope they unlock Greenhorn's thread after that nasty troll is disposed of
      Aug 15, 2019 at 10:16 PM
      Richard Osborne likes this.
  8. Russiantankcommand
    "We live in a time where vultures feast and logic dies...we are the fire that won't burn out!" (FFAK, Shadows and Echoes)
  9. Andrew Boyd TheMann
    I was thinking of revising my railroad TL so the POD is in the 1910s.
    What would you recommend I do differently?
  10. CaekDaemon Poach
    You could've gave me a title for that story post on page 28, you know :P I've put it down as "The King's Skull" for now, but if you've got a better name throw it at me!
    1. Poach
      Oh, sorry about that! Could you title it "Deston I"? He'll be an occasional POV character for the I Legion, so he'll get more chapters down the line.
      Aug 15, 2019 at 10:48 AM
    2. CaekDaemon
      Done! :D
      Aug 15, 2019 at 10:48 AM
      Poach likes this.
  11. Dragonic10= CU_dub
    your asoiaf si is nice hope you update and sorry if this sounds rude
    note the update can be just a bare bone summary of what you plan
  12. NightOracle Lady Oblivion
    Hey there, Best Mom! Hope you’ve been well.
    1. Lady Oblivion likes this.
    2. Lady Oblivion
      I’ve been well, thanks! How are you? :)
      Aug 15, 2019 at 1:28 PM
  13. frustrated progressive water123
    Sorry about the circumstances of the name change, but I quite like it personally.
    1. water123 likes this.
  14. Petike StephenColbert27
    Excellent comment.
    1. StephenColbert27 likes this.
    2. StephenColbert27
      Thanks for the compliment! Felt very strongly about that issue.
      Aug 14, 2019 at 4:38 PM