New Profile Posts

1. La Rouge Beret
    Estimated time of arrival 7:30 a.m.
  2. WhiteDragon25 Linkwerk
    Have you ever considered going back to writing The Fountainhead Filibuster? It was really good, and it's a shame that it was never finished.
  3. HanEmpire RamscoopRaider
  4. Kerguelen
    Thomas Edison did nothing wrong
  5. Gukpard
    Sometimes my father remembers of POTUS Gerard Ford, remind him of a ford motors commercial who said "Made like the Americans, chose a Ford"
  6. Publicola Cymraeg
    Do you plan to continue 'How Marcus Tullius Cicero Saved the Republic'? That is one of my favorite stories on this site, and it'd be a shame to let it die.

Also, would you be willing to add threadmarks to make the story easier to navigate? I'm planning to re-read it (I think this will be the fifth time) but it's a bit clunky to scroll to find each new chapter.
    1. Cymraeg likes this.
    2. Cymraeg
      I do plan to continue it at some point, I just need to do some more research on his year as Consul.
      Jul 23, 2019 at 6:02 AM
      Publicola likes this.
    3. Publicola
      Glad to hear it!

Would you be willing to add the threadmarks to the story?
      Jul 23, 2019 at 12:45 PM
  7. corditeman syipinc
    Very unhappy at the ban, but understand why it was imposed. On this occasion I am unable to support any appeal against it, but regret the loss of an author who could have created a fine sf story.
    1. BELFAST likes this.
  8. PachPachis
    Garfield and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
  9. LordCalner historyfool
    I hope everything is good with you, any plans on continuing your King of Prussia? One of the best in my opinion!
    1. Jotun likes this.
  10. Admiral A. Kolchak
    Splatoon 1 fanatic (i henu side muyozoi boi!)
  11. A Most Sovereign Lady
    Aw, thank y'all, I didn't see these until now!
  12. Calcaterra Nivek
    Predictions for the Cards this year? How about Super Bowl champs?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Nivek
      for me...heck anything else 8-8 is a failure,every Bosa or Q sack, every Rosen TD is a fucking reminder the team i could have..I want to see Bruce arians insanity in tampa better anyway
      Jul 21, 2019 at 11:54 PM
      Calcaterra likes this.
    3. Calcaterra
      Any predictions for Super Bowl champs outside of the Cards?
      Jul 21, 2019 at 11:57 PM
    4. Nivek
      I think New england have a lot of chances to repeat...but for me, the superbowl will be Chiefs vs Seahwaks, the hawks will slowly become a offense first unit and surprise people season long but i think the chiefs are the one end the new england empire once for all.
      Jul 22, 2019 at 12:10 AM
      Calcaterra likes this.
  13. Lady Visenya A Most Sovereign Lady
    Happy belated birthday. *Blows party favor and hands you flowers*
  14. rommel12 Zulfurium
    you're still going to continue the story
    1. Zulfurium
      I have it on the backburner at the moment because I am trying my hand at writing an actual novel. I will probably get back to it at a later point. I am happy to see that people are still interested though.
      Jul 22, 2019 at 4:41 AM
      rommel12 likes this.
  15. Antony444
    For those who ask I am currently writing Decision 5-5 Queen of the Swarm. I am at 14 000 words right now.
    1. Shador likes this.
    2. mazagrob
      Man, you're writing like machine. It looks like Weaver Option will be your Magnum Opus :-)
      Jul 21, 2019 at 6:38 AM
      Antony444 likes this.
    3. Antony444
      Thanks!
      Jul 21, 2019 at 2:34 PM
  16. pattontank12
    Well my sister just got married today!!! And I dropped the bridesmaid on the dance floor... oops!
  17. Jason14k KnightofTempest
    I don't mean to be pushy but when do you think that you might be able to update The Oddysey but just have so much potential also I love agument stories.
  18. Alexander Helios Soverihn
    Hey, you're Dominican right? Judging from some of your posts and your location I had a hunch, but I wasn't sure. If so, that's cool! I haven't met any other fellow Quisqueyanos on the board.
    1. Soverihn likes this.
    2. Soverihn
      I am! Soy de Maria Trinidad Sanchez :D ¿De cual provincia eres tú? Its nice to see another one here; for the near decade Ive been here I thought I was the only one.
      Jul 20, 2019 at 6:31 PM
      Alexander Helios likes this.
    3. Alexander Helios
      No queda tan lejos de aqui! Mi familia vive en Puerto Plata (Sosúa), pero somos de Azua y San Cristóbal. At least on my mom's side. My dad is Cypriot-Greek, but I identify more closely with my Dominican side. And ever since I was in elementary school, I've been going to school in the States. But we always come back when vacation rolls around. I'm going back to the US next Tuesday though :(
      Jul 20, 2019 at 7:08 PM
      Soverihn likes this.
    4. Soverihn
      La familia de Papi originalmente es se San Cristóbal, pero se mudaron norte con mi abuelo. Greek Cypriot and Dominican is a cool mix. Either way, enjoy the vacation. I haven't been able to go in a year given graduation for college and entering my masters program this fall (what with moving and preparing) so I know the feeling.
      Jul 20, 2019 at 7:11 PM
      Alexander Helios likes this.