New Profile Posts

1. pattontank12
    Well my sister just got married today!!! And I dropped the bridesmaid on the dance floor... oops!
  2. Jason14k KnightofTempest
    I don't mean to be pushy but when do you think that you might be able to update The Oddysey but just have so much potential also I love agument stories.
  3. Alexander Helios Soverihn
    Hey, you're Dominican right? Judging from some of your posts and your location I had a hunch, but I wasn't sure. If so, that's cool! I haven't met any other fellow Quisqueyanos on the board.
    1. Soverihn likes this.
    2. Soverihn
      I am! Soy de Maria Trinidad Sanchez :D ¿De cual provincia eres tú? Its nice to see another one here; for the near decade Ive been here I thought I was the only one.
      Jul 20, 2019 at 6:31 PM
      Alexander Helios likes this.
    3. Alexander Helios
      No queda tan lejos de aqui! Mi familia vive en Puerto Plata (Sosúa), pero somos de Azua y San Cristóbal. At least on my mom's side. My dad is Cypriot-Greek, but I identify more closely with my Dominican side. And ever since I was in elementary school, I've been going to school in the States. But we always come back when vacation rolls around. I'm going back to the US next Tuesday though :(
      Jul 20, 2019 at 7:08 PM
      Soverihn likes this.
    4. Soverihn
      La familia de Papi originalmente es se San Cristóbal, pero se mudaron norte con mi abuelo. Greek Cypriot and Dominican is a cool mix. Either way, enjoy the vacation. I haven't been able to go in a year given graduation for college and entering my masters program this fall (what with moving and preparing) so I know the feeling.
      Jul 20, 2019 at 7:11 PM
      Alexander Helios likes this.
  4. LouisTheGreyFox
    Im no longer homeless and I live in an apartment now.
  5. OldNavy1988 LouisTheGreyFox
    Hi. How do you like American Magic so far?
    1. LouisTheGreyFox
      I liked it a lot I wish I read it earlier honestly
      Jul 20, 2019 at 4:00 AM
      OldNavy1988 likes this.
  6. FesteringSpore Crese
    Yo, happy birthday.
  7. FesteringSpore Wyboy26
    Happy birthday!
    1. Wyboy26
      Thank you very much, appreciated
      Jul 20, 2019 at 10:08 AM
  8. FesteringSpore souvikkundu25140017
    Happy birthday!
    1. souvikkundu25140017 likes this.
    2. Jul 19, 2019 at 10:39 PM
  9. FesteringSpore Mitro
    Happy birthday!
    1. Mitro likes this.
  10. Chipperback
    5.23.2019 -- A new Chipperback Era!
  11. Anime_Fan35 robertp6165
    Rest in peace friend.
  12. TheKnightIrish
    Currently fixing the US election of 1868 for my preferred candidates...
  13. Rizkyss Tentrees
    Hi. I'm new here, in caoster page, you said you have "god damned kaiser" doc? Can you pm me please. I try to log in, in his website,
    but there is no reply. thanks in advance
  14. Rufus Shinra
    *eats enough popcorn to feed the entire PLA for a millenium or two*
  15. NHBL
    Back in the 1970's!
  16. Khanzeer Alien and Sedition Bat
    Thank you for your contribution in the KM in Baltic thread and above all your politeness ! So rare to see that