New Profile Posts

1. earlclaro johnboy
    I will understand if you somehow get angry and want it to be remove. I ask of you to please let me borrow your work to make a fanfic of it. and again I sincerely apologize for not asking first. that was dumb of me to realize it late. this had been an enlightening mistake to me and will promise to not do it again.
  2. earlclaro johnboy
    sir I have made a fanfic of your timeline in questionable questing because I was inspired of your story. I'm sorry I have not ask for permission first before writing it. I come to have only known it right now as someone said it to me. so I sincerely apologize for using ur work without asking.
  3. Bookeater Sbiper
    Is there anywhere 'Reap the whirlwind' is in chapter form? Bit hard to revisit my favourite bits by doing a plunge across the thread
    1. Sbiper
      There is a story only thread
      Jun 23, 2019 at 7:44 AM
  4. Komnenos002 silvandv
    Is this Ishaakayy by any chance?
    1. silvandv
      Nope.
      Jun 24, 2019 at 8:38 AM
  5. Jam99chgo Sbiper
    I'm curious as to if you have plans to return to the world of Sir Arthur Harris? His story was very enjoyable and the hints to the post war world seemed especially intriguing. Either way its always a pleasure to read your amazing stories! They do a great job of blending storytelling and Alt History!
    1. Sbiper
      No plans currently - that story burnt me out if I'm honest.
      Jun 21, 2019 at 3:41 PM
    2. Jam99chgo
      I'm sorry to hear that man just glad you are still writing. I will look at the word currently and hope for the future! I can see why though the research and work you put in for continuing it would probably be monumental. I'll just sit here and read everything you write. :)
      Jun 21, 2019 at 5:59 PM
  6. Jam99chgo Sbiper
    I'm curious as to if you have plans to return to the world of Sir Arthur Harris? His story was very enjoyable and the hints to the post-war world seemed especially intriguing.
  7. TimTurner Gukpard
    it sounds great!
    hey, rich cultures tend to produce nice songs, so it shouldn't be surprising Brasil has produced some.
    1. Gukpard likes this.
  8. AlanJWhite
    getting into the swing of my first timeline .. hoping to maintain focus
  9. Failcure johnboy
    Congrats on finishing "Rudolf Will Reign, Dear"! Best timeline finished this year!
    1. johnboy likes this.
  10. M.R.L
    Gravel/Sanders 2020: 168 years of experience fighting for the people
  11. TimTurner Gukpard
    your nation has a cool anthem, btw!
    1. Gukpard likes this.
    2. Gukpard
      Jun 20, 2019 at 4:33 PM
      TimTurner likes this.
  12. Gukpard
    One of the most iconical cases was Miguel Costa, he died on a live TV transmission being applauded by the public in 1959, a hero departure.
  13. Gukpard
    Cont. of the last note, Jango died exiled under a suspicious heart attack. Tanc. Neves died before taking power, we are a people of tragedy.
  14. Gukpard
    Everyone who ever fought for Brazil had a tragic end. Pedro II was couped, Afonso Pena got crushed, Vargas suicided, JK was exiled...
    1. Ferd42 likes this.
  15. Wolttaire silvandv
    Are u girl? Just curious because of tears of Lysa tl
    1. silvandv
      Yes, I'm a girl.
      Jun 24, 2019 at 8:38 AM
      Wolttaire likes this.
  16. Laqueesha General Lemarc
    Your user title, lol!
  17. earlclaro johnboy
    Thank you for the completion of the "Rudolf" timeline john! That was the best for me so far. I hope that you continue to write and be inspired.
    1. johnboy likes this.
  18. X_X
    Slowly but surely, my in-progress collection of sci-fi short stories is being written...