New Profile Posts

1. M.R.L
    Gravel/Sanders 2020: 168 years of experience fighting for YOU
  2. TimTurner Gukpard
    your nation has a cool anthem, btw!
    1. Gukpard likes this.
  3. Gukpard
    One of the most iconical cases was Miguel Costa, he died on a live TV transmission being applauded by the public in 1959, a hero departure.
  4. Gukpard
    Cont. of the last note, Jango died exiled under a suspicious heart attack. Tanc. Neves died before taking power, we are a people of tragedy.
  5. Gukpard
    Everyone who ever fought for Brazil had a tragic end. Pedro II was couped, Afonso Pena got crushed, Vargas suicided, JK was exiled...
  6. Wolttaire silvandv
    Are u girl? Just curious because of tears of Lysa tl
  7. earlclaro johnboy
    Thank you for the completion of the "Rudolf" timeline john! That was the best for me so far. I hope that you continue to write and be inspired.
  8. X_X
    Slowly but surely, my in-progress collection of sci-fi short stories is being written...
  9. 4WantofaNail Lemon flavoured
    Your username makes me hungry.
    1. Lemon flavoured likes this.
  10. Gukpard Ganesha
    Hello, about your paraguayan post, they were fascists during WWII, openly I must say.
  11. generalurist OldNavy1988
    Wait why is "American Magic" locked?
    1. OldNavy1988
      CalBear sent me a message saying I should start a V2 of the thread. I wonder if he meant a Version 2.
      Jun 18, 2019 at 12:00 AM
    2. OldNavy1988
      How do you like the thread so far?
      Jun 18, 2019 at 12:01 AM
    3. HonestAbe1809
      I think Calbear means a “Volume 2” or a sequel thread rather than a “Version 2” or a remake thread.
      Jun 19, 2019 at 3:28 PM
  12. Nick Sumner
  13. Nick Sumner
  14. Arimai Captain Reynolds
    Since you have turned your messaging off I'll ask here. Did you delete your SI for a particular reason or are you planning to rewrite it?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Captain Reynolds
      I don't have anyone on an ignore list. I didn't even know that it existed
      Jun 17, 2019 at 11:24 PM
    3. Arimai
      Jun 18, 2019 at 7:06 AM
    4. Captain Reynolds
      That is not hte problem. It is set to accept messages from all members.
      Jun 18, 2019 at 9:34 AM
  15. USSManhattan
    Back but not in Chat.
  16. Tamar of the Tamar tribe MarshalofMontival
    Please continue with "Chasing Dragons" ! It's amazing!!!!
  17. Andrew Boyd Nivek
    Hey again.

Would you like to discuss railroads sometime? I have a TL with a few potential ideas you may find neat.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Nivek
      Plus i would love trains still work my country, BUT YOU CAN'T Beat a plane buddy
      Jun 15, 2019 at 4:40 PM
    3. Andrew Boyd
      OTOH, I feel it's safe to say freight rail is always going to be around one way or another. It's the most reliable way to transport goods in bulk.

Indeed, my TL's railroads would instead try to co-operate with air travel. For example, one idea I am borrowing from @TheMann is the idea of New York Central and Pan Am collaborating.

My plans are rather detailed, so I will likely explain more later.
      Jun 15, 2019 at 4:45 PM
    4. Andrew Boyd
      @Nivek

If you are interested in the railroad preservation aspect, I have plenty on that.
      Jun 15, 2019 at 4:55 PM