New profile posts

• Yogurtslavia

Yogurtslavia

• We never making it to the moon boys :'(:'(. It would be better and much cheaper to scrap manned missions. There is just no need for humans on the moon or mars. Rovers and probes were invented for a reason. If we really want to secure our future we should spend the money on combating climate change instead of this.
    Screenshot-2024-04-15-4-47-26-PM.png
  • Gacha Hell

Gacha Hell

• Quote of the Month: "For what I want to believe in, the only thing that I believe in is my own brain, but often times, you can't help yourself." - Me, Gacha Hell
  • CEL wrote on Miyako's profile.

• I have an idea for your eventual Islam-wank TL: SI King of Champa beats back the Vietnamese conquest and reverses its tide, paves the way for Champa's future domination of mainland Southeast Asia and the conversion of mainland Southeast Asia's population to Islam.
    • Love
    Reactions: Miyako
    Miyako
    Miyako 1
    Why would you give this idea to me LOL? If it came to me, I would not even let the Islamic conversion of Champa from Hinduism happen and would instead make a Hindu-Buddhist empire in SEA which would go on to conquer Southern China, parts of Tibet and parts of India x'D
    CEL 2
    The potential irony of you making an Islam-wank scenario that has muslims as the underdogs was too good to pass up.
  • Beatriz wrote on ruth's profile.

• I really like how you were able to flesh out the minor details of Parable of the Grasshopper like Xieheyu