New profile posts

• Earthallias

Earthallias wrote on Serafim's profile.

• I don't know how often you swing by here, but the images here are broken
    Serafim
    Thanks!
    I'll fix this a little later.
  • Kosaki_MacTavish

Kosaki_MacTavish wrote on orangnumpanglewat's profile.

• Dude, thanks for your posts about the late Colonial Period in Indonesia.

I myself has also became awakened when reading George McTurnan Kahin's account on the National Revolution. It's a hundred times more interesting and truthful than the official historical accoount about it in my SMA.
  • Trevor807

Trevor807 wrote on Geekhis Khan's profile.

• I would love to see someone make a TV Tropes page on the Hensonverse.
    Trevor807
    Trevor807
    Yeah, 450-character limits forced me to make them separate messages.
    Geekhis Khan 1
    Copy thanks. If possible I'll edit, but may be far too late at this point. Next time use PMs or the Commentary thread for things like this rather than my profile, please. EDIT: Nope, it's locked. Plot hole identified, LOL.
    Trevor807
    Trevor807
    Thanks.
  • Hallowed Learner wrote on baurus's profile.

• I just finished chapter 62 of your Joffery story and I just had to tell you someway(since chapter comments are locked) that the end of that chapter was beautiful and it honestly made me cry. I don't know how you chose the music for your story but you did a damn good job. I glad you wrote this and I found it.
  • W-R wrote on Hotpoint's profile.

• Hi Hotpoint - I realise that you've been busy (with real life as well as the Octavian SI, but may I ask about the Ser Maxwell story again? I presume it's still on hold?
  • Pantegral

Pantegral wrote on B_Munro's profile.

• Hey, just noticed that one of your Map Thread posts use a Patreon image link, which no longer works because Patreon links expire. You might want to replace it with an Imgur link, as well as check if any other of your past image posts use Patreon links.
    B_Munro
    I'll be replacing all of those shortly.