New Profile Posts

1. Corporal Tommy johnboy
    Hi, this is Corporal Tommy. I just wanted say, I love your COES timeline. And I want to say that I am greatly amused by your Akilina carrier. Especially given how it is a ship I had designed in the past on Shipbucket. Yes I am OberstAmiruddin from that ship drawing site.
  2. jennysnooper87 Blockhead
    Happy Egg Day! I mean, Happy Easter. ^^
  3. Dorozhand
    Had appntmt @ Corktown clinic. The physician says they're going to be getting me on HRT as quickly as possible.
  4. PachPachis
    god. if only I'd used my powers for evil, and trafficked firearms to children
  5. last admiral Alpha-King98760
    Thanks for following me.
    1. Alpha-King98760 likes this.
    2. Alpha-King98760
      You’re very welcome.
      Apr 21, 2019 at 11:47 PM
  6. Gukpard
    Sometimes I find the job I do taking on historical footage and posting is worthless, do anyone care about that in Brazil?
  7. Dorozhand
    Happy belated 4/20. i forgot 2 post something cause i was getting stoned all day
  8. jennysnooper87 Gian
    Happy Birthday! :D
    1. Gian
      Oh thanks, Jen. You're actually one of my greatest fans out there.
      Apr 20, 2019 at 10:20 PM
      jennysnooper87 likes this.
    2. jennysnooper87
      Aww, stop it, you're making me blush. Of course I AM your biggest fan after all. :)
      Apr 20, 2019 at 10:24 PM
  9. frustrated progressive
    Update: Enrolled at Wooster
  10. Warer Big Tex
    I think hes dead Jim.
  11. John-1107
    Goodbye, everyone.
  12. frustrated progressive Aqua817
    Been loving your "return" and recent work
    1. Aqua817 likes this.
  13. Cockroach sparkptz
    Any progress on the next update to the TL?
    1. sparkptz
      Hi,

Yes, very slowly. I've been a lot busier than I expected, not had time to really sit down and do the serious planning the next update requires. But there are passages being written here and there.
      Apr 22, 2019 at 4:37 AM
  14. Underboss_3 Zoidberg12
    Anybody calling themselves Zoidberg is cool in my book.
    1. Zoidberg12 likes this.
  15. Alcsentre Calanice Aelita
    Hi!
    I wanted to say that I really enjoyed the e-book of Reds! and that I'm currently reading the following parts of the timeline (a shame that they aren't on Amazon).

I have one question: Do you have any special affinity to German or Germany?
    1. Aelita
      I'm German/Polish in ancestry, and my family is from a part of the country where a lot of that cultural influence is still felt.
      Apr 19, 2019 at 8:27 PM
      Alcsentre Calanice likes this.
  16. AceOfSpades Ephraim Ben Raphael
    Have you considered posting in SB?
    1. Ephraim Ben Raphael
      Not really- it takes up a lot of my time just having accounts on AH.com and SV. Is there a good fiction/AH community on SB?
      Apr 21, 2019 at 4:27 AM
  17. PopulistBean Sithlent
    Are you going to continue the American century?
    please
  18. THeaven King of the Uzbeks
    thanks for liking my post. check out my Marvel Primetime universe form in Media and Fandom
  19. bryanfran36 syipinc
    I know that Kaiser's Stool is locked, but I read Force Fed, your SW one shot crack. Could you perhaps expand it into something bigger like your Stargate and Chinese crack stories?