5. AmericanAdam LouisTheGreyFox
    you followed me literally as i liked one of your posts, this is creepy man
    1. LouisTheGreyFox likes this.
    2. LouisTheGreyFox
      Creepy is my middle name. :D
      Mar 18, 2019 at 2:44 PM
      AmericanAdam likes this.
  6. Admiral A. Kolchak
    I don't think you realise how much work animating three blank months in a row is when you're making a mapping video.
  7. rick007 Ian the Admin
    Look I was just putting in things as they were occurring to me. I didn't realize that putting them in separate posts, by myself, and not letting anyone else respond first would result in that thread getting locked. I apologize. I just really wanted some help with a TL is all.
  8. IanIachimoe rvbomally
    Can you do a scenario where the roman empire, byzantium and persia all survive to the modern day? I know it's implosible but a man of your talents can achieve that.
  9. Antony444
    I will be away from Sunday to Wednesday in the Alps. Expect next update by the end of next week.
  10. Tyrannops oshron
    It’s been a while Oshron, but I have a great idea if you’d like to hear it.

It involves Prehistoric Park. Unfortunately I’ll be gone the entirety of next week in Florida with no laptop access, but I’d like to see if we couldn’t get something like this off the planning table again..
    1. oshron
      just get back to me when you can with it--i'd like to hear it
      Mar 15, 2019 at 8:29 PM
    2. Tyrannops
      Gotcha.
      And weirdly enough, I never got the alerts for this.
      Weird
      Mar 16, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  11. Andrew Boyd isayyo2
    Would you like to suggest some ideas for my rail TL?
    1. isayyo2
      Stopping complete mainline dieselization in the western world, have some advanced coal burners to coincide with a 50's oil crisis.
      Mar 15, 2019 at 8:06 PM
    2. Andrew Boyd
      You're not going to the first thing at all unless it's electricity that replaces steam instead of diesel. Like what may happen with my PRR.

But the latter is likely manageable.
      Mar 15, 2019 at 8:30 PM
    3. isayyo2
      Have your Lima Standard designs get updated by Chapelon/Porta in the post-war era and put those advanced steamers in Marshall Plan aid packages.
      Mar 15, 2019 at 8:41 PM
      Andrew Boyd likes this.
  12. frustrated progressive
    I'm not totally committed (still looking seriously at the College of Wooster in Ohio) but I could really imagine myself there.
  13. frustrated progressive
    My over night stay at Willamette University was good. The people were friendly, the dorms were fine, and all my questions were answered.
  14. Andrew Boyd Roger Redux
    Are you interested in trains at all?
  15. Andrew Boyd Nivek
    Would you like to see my rail TL?
  16. Andrew Boyd OldNavy1988
    What do you think of my rail TL so far?
    1. OldNavy1988 likes this.
    2. Andrew Boyd
      Got any ideas?
      Mar 15, 2019 at 5:25 PM
      OldNavy1988 likes this.
    3. OldNavy1988
      Nicely written so far. I'd probably flip a coin to see if Bambi or Pinocchio should immediately follow Snow White.
      Mar 15, 2019 at 9:44 PM
  17. Andrew Boyd Joe Bonkers
    What do you think of my rail TL so far? I've swapped the DL&W and LV because I realized the DL&W and NKP would probably make more sense.
  18. magicmikey
    Has it really been 8 months?
  19. Zango123
    CHIM CHIMINEY, CHIM CHIMINEY, CHIM CHIM CHIM-REE A GOD IS AS LUCKY AS LUCKY CAN BE CHIM CHIMINEY, CHIM CHIMINEY, CHIM CHIM CHIM-ROO