New Profile Posts

1. Nerdman3000
    Welp...still mostly stuck in bed to recover from the new surgery. Sigh...
  2. Petike False Dmitri
    Thanks for the interest in my series of blog articles.
  3. Imperator Frank
    I edit my posts way too much lol
  4. kio Onkel Willie
    dude, I came here just to say your fatherland TL is one of the best things I've read in a while.
    1. Onkel Willie likes this.
  5. Bulldoggus unclepatrick
    Yo I have an Uncle Patrick (although god forbid anyone who uses the prefix "uncle".)
  6. Georgepatton
    Rollerblading into the Synthwave Future
  7. Ricardolindo Gloss
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Ricardolindo
      Dec 12, 2018 at 12:48 PM
    3. Ricardolindo
      Also, while many of the Hispanos of New Mexico do not speak Spanish anymore, they still acknowledge their Spanish origin.
      Dec 12, 2018 at 12:52 PM
    4. Ricardolindo
      Dec 12, 2018 at 2:47 PM
  8. PachPachis
    I hate when people foul up the feudal order of vassalage in my Shrek fan maps.
  9. PachPachis CannedTech
    what level of posadism is your avatar?
    1. CannedTech likes this.
    2. CannedTech
      Immense, girthy levels of Posadism. Feel the power
      Dec 9, 2018 at 3:33 PM
  10. Antony444
    First part of the chapter 3 posted for the War of the Ten Warlords.
  11. Vornado baurus
    Your story fucks me up man. I don't think anything fictional has made me so unsettled. Granted, the first time I read it was when I had food poisoning but still. Great job making this as unsettling as Lena Headly makes Cersei evil.
  12. Turkmenbashi Ian the Admin
    Could you please change my username to "Turkmenbashi", or if that is taken, "SupremeLeaderTurkmenbashi"? Thank you.
  13. jennysnooper87 John Masaki
    Hey, saw you checking out the Southern USA Map Game. What did you think of it?
    1. John Masaki
      Still going through it, but it's pretty good. I'm at the part with the civil war right now. Crazy good!
      Dec 8, 2018 at 2:37 AM
      jennysnooper87 likes this.
    2. jennysnooper87
      Oh, yeah, the civil war in Tennessee. There's lots of great moments in there as well.

You may also like Part 2 (which takes place in the state of Mississippi) and the Combined States TL that me, Blockhead, and a few others are currently working on.
      Dec 8, 2018 at 2:40 AM
  14. Georgepatton
    81st New York Volunteers - "Adirondack Rangers" (Dec. 8, 2018 - Dec. 10, 2018)
  15. Kennedy4Ever CELTICEMPIRE
    America’s Silver Era, is one of my favorite timelines on this forum, and is truly a great piece of work! I can’t wait for your Franklin Pierce timeline! When will post the first chapter?
    1. CELTICEMPIRE
      Thanks! Hopefully by the end of the year.
      Dec 8, 2018 at 7:25 AM
      Kennedy4Ever likes this.
  16. Myrtonos dovibear
    Hello and welcome! Thank you for all your posts and I hope you like this place! By the way, you may continue a thread of any age if you are continuing your timeline.
    1. dovibear likes this.
  17. Henderson890 Ian the Admin
    Hello, Could you please change my name to Henderson890? Thanks.