• Minnesota_Nationalist

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Usili

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • UpvoteAnthology

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right. I did a stupid and accidentally misclicked. Could you move one vote from 'Usili' to 'Zek Sora' please? (As in, so it's remembered for the record here)

Wow, this was an incredibly difficult contest to vote for. Some fantastic maps in this one! I ultimately had to vote for Usili; having spent much of my teen years buried in Tom Clancy novels I just couldn't ignore a Clancy-esque World War III map. :eek:

A lot of good entries here, but I had to vote for Upvoteanthology, with honorable mention to Usili.

Krall

Banned
Right. I did a stupid and accidentally misclicked. Could you move one vote from 'Usili' to 'Zek Sora' please? (As in, so it's remembered for the record here)

I'll try to remember - hopefully it won't be enough to change the outcome. :)

Upvote's entry was great. I wished that she would have inserted the battle-map into the larger map of the empire, it feeled a bit like cheating, but I really feeled forced to vote for her just because of the beauty of her mediterranean map ... I am weak and a ashamed of myself, but what a great map.

Last edited:

Krall

Banned
Upvote's entry was great. I wished that he would have inserted the battle-map into the larger map of the empire, it feeled a bit like cheating, but I really feeled forced to vote for him just because of the beauty of his mediterranean map ... I am weak and a ashamed of myself, but what a great map.

It may feel a bit like cheating, but there's nothing in the rules of MotF that prevents you from including additional, related maps and images in your entry.

Also Upvote is a woman, so you've got the wrong pronouns there. :p