Seelowe Succesful!! Mein gott

January 14th 1936
Parliment UK

His name was James Shaw, he was a secret facist who worked for the Tories had a black breifcase clutched tightly to his body. Now James was hated by everyone and was always made fun of, no one listened to his ideas and he wanted to get back at those bastards in Parliment. He entered the building and soon set the timer on the breifcase.Inside the large breifcase was Rolls of Dynamite coated with Kerosene. He then went to his seat in Parliment, he laughed. At his side a MP asked him "how's it going Shawy." James laughed he would get the last laugh.... Suddenly he threw his large breifcase in the air shouting "die fools" the breifcase exploded and the blast killed instantly everyone inside the meeting house and soon the fre overtook much of the building. It was a terrible shock to the British people, the fire was knownas the great bomb blast, their were no survivors Churchill, Chamberlain and the whole governing body of britain was dead..........

Berlin 1936

Adolph Hitler paced around furiously in frot of him were Donitz and Goering...." I have summoned you here because I have a change of mind..... The Slavs have to be exterminated and the Jews killed but we have other problems gentlemen.... The British scum are full of Jews and they are an eyesore to us... I want. An invasion of their Island ready by 1942. This is my plan" All surface ships in the kreigsmarine shall be converted to Carriers, Goring I want you to start developing Seaplanes.... While Donitz I will give you funds to build
long range UBoats. I have realized that battleships stand no chance against carriers as the planes bomb them. Our Uboats and carriers will clear a path for the invasion. Once we get Navel superiority we will build barges by the hundreds, while our planes bomb the Home island....... It will work....

Donitz bowed before Hitler and likewise Goring saluted him....

I have created this thread in celbration of Selowes everyone..... This is a chance for us Pinnipeds to rise again:):)

Btw: Im sure this scenario is ASB but It still kindoff follows reality. What do you people think, is this cool or what... Seelowe shall wok!!! Piniped ftw!! :):):)

Lololollololo:):):):):):):):)

Well, apart from anything else you simply wont find the whole (or even a major part of )the cabinet in parlanet except on extremely rare occasions (certainly not for normal business)
And if you kill them all - we just elect another set, its not like assasinating a President.
Now a pinniped running amok in the Commons with a machine gun...:p

The Vulture

Banned
This would be pretty cool. Except that the surface fleet should not entirely be converted. Keep the destroyers.

I like how you necromanced an illegible and dead thread that the author identified as a joke for the sole purpose of taking it completely seriously.

Berlin 1936

Adolph Hitler paced around furiously in frot of him were Donitz and Goering...." I have summoned you here because I have a change of mind..... The Slavs have to be exterminated and the Jews killed but we have other problems gentlemen.... The British scum are full of Jews and they are an eyesore to us... I want. An invasion of their Island ready by 1942. This is my plan" All surface ships in the kreigsmarine shall be converted to Carriers, Goring I want you to start developing Seaplanes.... While Donitz I will give you funds to build
long range UBoats. I have realized that battleships stand no chance against carriers as the planes bomb them. Our Uboats and carriers will clear a path for the invasion. Once we get Navel superiority we will build barges by the hundreds, while our planes bomb the Home island....... It will work....

Donitz bowed before Hitler and likewise Goring saluted him....

I have created this thread in celbration of Selowes everyone..... This is a chance for us Pinnipeds to rise again:):)

Btw: Im sure this scenario is ASB but It still kindoff follows reality. What do you people think, is this cool or what... Seelowe shall wok!!! Piniped ftw!! :):):)

Lololollololo:):):):):):):):)
This is (even intentionally) funny. How did the "genius" Führer get this revelation?...ASB perhaps? :p

So the Conservative party's been massacred? PM Attlee after an emergency election?

Also, it seems you're going down the route of a little admiral scenario my friend, which is a bit easier to carry off. However, you're going to need to find a way to give the Germans their kick ass navy whilst still having adequate forces to defeat France, not very likely.

So the Conservative party's been massacred? PM Attlee after an emergency election?

Also, it seems you're going down the route of a little admiral scenario my friend, which is a bit easier to carry off. However, you're going to need to find a way to give the Germans their kick ass navy whilst still having adequate forces to defeat France, not very likely.

Perhaps a Landkreuzer or two would come in handy? :D

Your method of incapacitating the governing body of Britain is far too brute. It might seem strange, but Hitler could gain to cultivate his soft side. Hitler wanted peace with Britain, yes? And those in the British government worked like hell, Churchill hardly got any sleep. The Germans could play on this. To woo the British, they could construct a grand park with mechanical amusement rides, exotic animals and smile-inspiring fur-clad mascots. It could cost resources, but also be a part of Hitler's plans of Germania. The way to lure the British there, then, would be something drastic, like Hitler showing up in London in a something characteristically British (say, a double-decker bus), dressed up like a gentleman, and eager to charm his audience with dance and fine song. Something like this. The British will surely forgive everything and agree to peace!

Your method of incapacitating the governing body of Britain is far too brute. It might seem strange, but Hitler could gain to cultivate his soft side. Hitler wanted peace with Britain, yes? And those in the British government worked like hell, Churchill hardly got any sleep. The Germans could play on this. To woo the British, they could construct a grand park with mechanical amusement rides, exotic animals and smile-inspiring fur-clad mascots. It could cost resources, but also be a part of Hitler's plans of Germania. The way to lure the British there, then, would be something drastic, like Hitler showing up in London in a something characteristically British (say, a double-decker bus), dressed up like a gentleman, and eager to charm his audience with dance and fine song. Something like this. The British will surely forgive everything and agree to peace!

I'm surprised this didn't make Third Reich Victorious!

nz-32-10-sealion-growl.jpg

You dare awaken ME?

I like how you necromanced an illegible and dead thread that the author identified as a joke for the sole purpose of taking it completely seriously.

Lol, I know Sea Lion is so unbelievable unless ASB, I didnt even realize what I was doing till I saw your comment. I've been punked:rolleyes: