Zalezsky's Map Cave [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

Banned
I once sent you a request for a Gran Colombia map back in December, and I was wondering if you are able to do it now.

By then, I've made a couple of tweaks to my original proposal, so I can send that to you by PM.

I love it. Glory be to the Confederation!

Ivan_Bilibin_129.jpg

United Republics of South Africa

This is Alternate History.

The United Republics of South Africa are all neither republics nor united. The majority of the "Republics" are dictatorships, where as the rest are simply Kingdoms. The Union was formed as a result of British aggression upon the Boer peoples. With military aid from European nations such as Germany and Spain; the South African Republics successfully defended their liberty from the United Kingdom in the First South African War. Many new Republics sprung up after the war as mercenary groups bought lands from the indigenous populations. The Union was officially proclaimed in 1855 at the dawn of the First South African War. Now the Union struggles to keep it's unity as the Indigenous Kingdoms proclaim more autonomy from Potchefstroom. Zululand, Swaziland, and Natalia Republic grow more restless as greater numbers of Boers migrate into their lands. Ethnic tensions rise by the day. The arms industry keeps South Africa on the map for now; however such a large stockpile of arms might spark the powder keg.

Notes:
Took me longer than I thought, and I'm not sure I love the colour schemes but it's the best I could do.

united_republics_of_south_africa_by_zalezsky-dbf3ro4.png

I really like this one!

It was a fun trip with all of the supportive members! It's sad that there's such a weak administration here. Perhaps if rules are written out and enforced correctly I will return in the future; but as things are going I doubt that will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.