WI Confederacy and Entente win WW1?

So what would cause the CSA and the Entente to win the war? I can see Custer's offensive to take Nashville falling, leading to the US losing the war, but how does the Entente win in Europe?
1) Britain, France and Russia were economically stronger than the Central Powers. OK so they cannot tap the USA, Canada or Italy for support but they ought to win in the very long run. Given it was 1918 on OTL you are looking well into 1919 may be even 1920 for an armistic in Europe. All the CSA and Canada would have to do is hold out until then.

2) The USA not build a workable barrel, but instead go down the German A7V route. However, given US automotive prowess at the time I would expect them to still build the barrels they did. That means figuring out how to keep them out of Custer's and Morrell's hands.

3) The Red Uprising nipped in the bud. Given the US will supply the Reds weapons, it is going to happen although it could have a lower impact.

I’m going to have to read through this thread to give a
more considered opinion, but I think the most likely scenario for an Entente victory in the T-191 Great War still involves their winning in the Old World, while taking a pasting in North America.

I’d assume the USA would still be able to knock out Canada and that the Confederate States would survive only by the skin of it’s teeth: assuming Germany, the Dual Monarchy et al are beaten in Europe, I’d expect there to be some very delicate negotiations with the United States of America to resolve things in North America.

My best guess is that the US navy would have to take a serious beating in the Atlantic for those negotiations to resolve in favour of the Entente (and it might help if somebody stove in Custer’s chance to run that Barrel Roll offensive, since this would likely perpetuate the sort of grinding stalemate that would persuade even TR to come to the negotiating table).

In all honesty this scenario might well be the perfect set-up for a Second Great War (Since there would be a LOT of unfinished business), though I’m not sure what the exact political set-up would be.

For Anne Colleton, given her energy, ruthlessness, and futurism, I see her becoming one of the early leaders of the Confederate film industry. (I think the the movie industry would appeal to Colleton both for its glamor and because its a non-traditional industry and thus there would be more opportunities for her there than there would be in politics or more established industries.) Given the pageantry she was able to bring to Featherston's political rallies in the canon timeline, I imagine Colleton Studios (probably based in south Florida) becomes highly successful, with it dominating the Confederate film market and probably managing to make inroads even in the US and European markets.
Do you imagine Anne getting together with Kimball or Potter?

bguy

Donor
Do you imagine Anne getting together with Kimball or Potter?

Probably not as I kind of doubt she would even meet them. IIRC Anne met Kimball in a random encounter on a train during the war. The butterfly effect from a different war makes it unlikely that Colleton and Kimball still end up on the same train and thus they probably never meet. Likewise with Potter he met Anne in the canon timeline because he was discharged from the army at the end of the Great War and ended up in South Carolina. In a timeline with a victorious CSA though, Potter probably stays in the army, and thus isn't particularly likely to ever encounter her.