WANTED: WWII Documentary

I don't know if this is the right place. But I swear I wouldn't be doing this if I weren't desperate.

I'm looking for a WWII documentary I saw long ago but since lost to time. Somehow, I think the title was something similar to 'WWII in Numbers' ( it is NOT the 2019 generic doc ), but it is possible I could be completely wrong.

The graphics were very 'high-tech', with holographic designs and maps with black backgrounds. It focused a lot on numbers and statistics, everything from production numbers to casualties to other fun trivia. I know this isn't a lot to go off of, but this is probably the best WWII doc I've ever seen and a valuable source.

I've scoured the web entirely. It used to be on YouTube, maybe five or six years ago, but all trace of its existence has seemingly vanished. If you somehow have any info, please do help.

Thank you.

Last edited:
That reminds me of "WWII from Space" for some reason, which I also watched in full on Youtube (the video has since been taken down though). Visualization of the maps and fronts as if shot from space, info windows and statistics appearing in a computer-like fashion, highlights on the maps presented in a general "hi-tech digital" style, plain 3D models of weapons, etc... Maybe the name will ring some bell, but I'm not too sure.

Last edited:
That reminds me of "WWII from Space" for some reason, which I also watched in full on Youtube (the video has since been taken down though). Visualization of the maps and fronts as if shot from space, info windows and statistics appearing in a computer-like fashion, highlights on the maps presented in a general "hi-tech digital" style, plain 3D models of weapons, etc... Maybe the name will ring some bell, but I'm not too sure.
You may be on to something! I'll check it out

EDIT: It is! Thank you so much! Here's a link if anyone wants to check it out:

Last edited: