UCS Poll#1: Russia's Colour

Russia's Colour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps Thande should role a dice and whatever number it lands on he chooses that colour.

1-3 green
4-6 gold

After that no one should complain about the results.

EDIT: To be honest I think we should all agree on the issue befoe Ian gets annoyed at us filling the Books and Media with what is developing into something sinister.

Please. :rolleyes:

The Dude

Banned
Perhaps Thande should role a dice and whatever number it lands on he chooses that colour.

1-3 green
4-6 gold

After that no one should complain about the results.

EDIT: To be honest I think we should all agree on the issue befoe Ian gets annoyed at us filling the Books and Media with what is developing into something sinister.
NO. We either accept the results or ask Putin. Is that clear?

I'm sure that the Russian government has people working for them who know how to read English. But then we probably have members who know Russian better so that might be favourable.

Hey, don't we have any members in actual Russia? They could deliver the message in person if they are near Moscow. Or at least put it into the Kremlin mailbox.

The Dude

Banned
I'm sure that the Russian government has people working for them who know how to read English. But then we probably have members who know Russian better so that might be favourable.

Hey, don't we have any members in actual Russia? They could deliver the message in person if they are near Moscow. Or at least put it into the Kremlin mailbox.
Unfortunately, there are no internets in Russia. :(
Instead, they have to use something made out of duct tape, beets, and hope.

Sachyriel

Banned
We should tell the Russians if they vote for Gold we will give them gold, and if they vote for green, we will not give them gold.

We should tell the Russians if they vote for Gold we will give them gold, and if they vote for green, we will not give them gold.

You know we could probably start a massive Russian civil war (again) if we told them that if they vote for gold they will get gold and if they vote for green they will get "green". If you know what I mean. And I know you do.

You stoner.

Sachyriel

Banned
You know we could probably start a massive Russian civil war (again) if we told them that if they vote for gold they will get gold and if they vote for green they will get "green". If you know what I mean. And I know you do.

You stoner.

I think they'd think "American Money" and not what we think.

You stoner.

As far as I'm concerned, I'll be using green now, since it did indeed win. Even though I support green, I'd be using gold if it won the poll.