Untitledhh.png

Added in Punjab and Haryana as my home sates and much of North India as places i visited.
PS. I just realized i'm the first AH.comer from mainland asia to put myself on the map.

Upgraded Poland, Martinique and Guadeloupe as "went to", added "went to [Oblast around St.Petersburg], added Jersey and Guernesey as "will go to in the future".

h4lms7J.png

And that means that AH comùmoners finally went to every country in the European Union!

beentoah.png

Might as well add what I can. Changed New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Yukon and Alaska to been to. Also fixed some colour corruption.

Beento.png

Added Vietnam and Laos, and upgraded Corsica and Ecuador to been to. With Southeast Asia's popularity for gap year trips, I'm surprised that 'Nam and Laos weren't already coloured.

It really seems like this thread would be better served with the Q-BAM or even the M-BAM (when it’s done in a few months), as then we could break things down into each nation’s states (and, for the latter, counties therein).

Went ahead and did one for myself in Q-Bam with added local-level Australia for fun. Feel free to use it, anyone, if you want to be more detailed. Also, in the interest of not plastering a lot of the US with red, I didn't count places I've only been through or visited for less than a day or two. Also for places I plan to go I included places that are >90% likelihood of me going in the next 5 years unless things somehow go terribly wrong.

0gQPvvo.png

Skallagrim

Banned
ahmap.png

I have marked Lebanon, Syria and Iraq as visited, as well as Egypt (but I have left the Sinai Peninsula unmarked, as I have never set foot there).

ahmap.png

I didn't have much to add because someone already filled in Lithuania. I did visit Sovetsk that one time (very dreary), so marked Kaliningrad Oblast.