The Queen of the Orient

Kapitan-Heneral

Imperial Philippines? This definitely a wet dream for me. :D

What are your plans for Visayas? It's a Royalist baluarte. And I expect that Mindanao's going to be an interesting one.

TFSmith121

Banned
Pretty interesting; did I miss any references to Mindanao, the

Pretty interesting; did I miss any references to Mindanao, the Visayas, etc?

Warfare in an achipelago is going to be maritime dependent...

Best,

TFSmith121

Banned
Mindanao would be a nice place for a riverine campaign...

Mindanao would be a nice place for a riverine campaign...

And lumpia. Gotta have some lumpia.:D

Best,

No, it was already expected. You can't just do the fighting in Luzon alone.

@Caudillo Bonifacio: The next update would cover Visayas and Mindanao, as you wish. :)

I think this would be dependent on sizes and quality of the opposing navies. If the rebels acquired naval dominance, there is no point of Spain holding the colonies. Surrender and independence recognition is unavoidable.

With the Spanish Royalist naval dominance, there is no way the rebels can ferry enough manpower to the other islands and overcome the Royalists in the other islands.

Great stuff you got here.

The Imperial gov't really needs a mercenary here. The navy is in need of an experienced leader, if they are to beat the Spanish armada. Maybe this guy would do.

Is it possible to get Cochrane? At this point he isn't available until 1825.

My bet is on Martin Guise

Last edited:

TFSmith121

Banned
Ah-yep...

And at this point, the US had no Pacific ambitions (other than the west coast of North America).

Lot less interest from the US than from Britain, France, and the Dutch in the 1820s, at least...

Best,

I'm observing your TL from the very start, and I also like the possibility of a Philippine Empire.
How's Chavacano language in your TL?

Would philippines remain the same name as Philippines, I wonder. The Mexicans never retained the name New Spain.