The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

On the Q-BAM, the Karaburun peninsula is shown as an island, or that a channel separates it from the mainland. This is not the case.

New map:

imp.png

imp.png

Oddly enough I did a change to that myself awhile ago, here it is alongside the close-up I was using from Google Earth;

fbhd.png

Alright, this is a historical patch.

Belgium as it was between 1839-1919 before the annexation of the Eupen-Malmedy region.

Pre-1920 Belgium.png

Thanks for all the patches, Iori. :)

Here's a couple for my 1914 one. I fixed the Solomon Islands, and included the British and French spheres of influence on Thailand.

thai+solomonpatch.png

While the Aegean itself need alot of corrections still, the below is a patch for some more I've done;

1. Fixed Cretes Eastern coastlines.
2. Added some islands off the Cretan coast and one of of Northwest Turkeys coast.
3. Fixed some existing islands.

Aegean1 Patch.png

Now, I'm not overly confident in my tracing and copying skills, but I think it's obvious that the US needs a huge lake overhaul. Here is some preliminary work, is it any good?

Patch 001 (US lakes 001).png

Actually Haiti was occupied by the US in 1914 intermittently between January and December (3 or 4 times I think).

But the occupation officially lasted from July 28th, 1915 to August 1st, 1934. Also, it would be kind of hard to show on/off occupation.

But the occupation officially lasted from July 28th, 1915 to August 1st, 1934. Also, it would be kind of hard to show on/off occupation.

No... one occupation lasted from 1915 to 1934. There were a few other occupations as well. As it would be difficult to show on/off occupation I would just go with the specific dates for the 1914 occupations (if one can determine them and is so included to show a map specific to a particular month in 1914) or just have it shown as US occupied for 1914 anyway.

No... one occupation lasted from 1915 to 1934. There were a few other occupations as well. As it would be difficult to show on/off occupation I would just go with the specific dates for the 1914 occupations (if one can determine them and is so included to show a map specific to a particular month in 1914) or just have it shown as US occupied for 1914 anyway.

Gosh, why didn't they teach us this in school?! :p

I re-checked on Wikipedia, and it says that German and British troops also "entered" Haiti.

Since I completed the 1824 map, I started cleaning up the first-level administration division-thingies map. I've done some random places from around the globe, but focused mostly on South America.

Does this look okay?

provincepatch.png