The Luciferian Crusade: A Collaborative Timeline

So does anyone have any ideas for nations that should be changed in the ATL? If anything, consider that this is an ATL which contains analogues for Street Fighter to G.I. Joe. What are the teams of other countries?

So does anyone have any ideas for nations that should be changed in the ATL? If anything, consider that this is an ATL which contains analogues for Street Fighter to G.I. Joe. What are the teams of other countries?

How about something based on the characters of Marvel UK and Germany's Condor Interpart? For example you had Captain Germany (renamed to "Freiheitskämpfer" overseas) and his team tracking down people like Nazi war criminals starting in 1991. Imagine if people like them had been active in various conflicts around the same time in the ATL...

How about something based on the characters of Marvel UK and Germany's Condor Interpart? For example you had Captain Germany (renamed to "Freiheitskämpfer" overseas) and his team tracking down people like Nazi war criminals starting in 1991. Imagine if people like them had been active in various conflicts around the same time in the ATL...

Interesting!! It would seem this opens the door for so many vigilantes...Apparently this seems to flag how unstable the ATL actually is...

I'd like to see more PODs spinning out of the Moscow/Washington D.C. bombings. Maybe a stronger anti-nuclear lobby, and a greater push for international arms reductions?

I'd like to see more PODs spinning out of the Moscow/Washington D.C. bombings. Maybe a stronger anti-nuclear lobby, and a greater push for international arms reductions?

I'll see what I can do. If anything, consider the situation with Japan after Fukushima, and how it took the wind out of the industry,....

2001 (1/22): White House officials announce the creation of Joint Forces Command's Joint Technical Augmentation Cell (JTAC) to augment efforts to deal with nuclear terrorism posed by the Luciferian Crusade,...

2002 (3/11): Anti-nuclear demonstrations are held across the United States and the Soviet Union, warning of the fate posed by the nuclear power industry,...

2004 (9/11): 250,000 people protest against the nuclear power industry in New York City, New York; San Francisco, CA : Boston, MA and other major cities across the United States,....

2005(5/1): Survivors of the "Days of Fire" in Washington D.C. and Moscow testify before the United Nations General Assembly calling for the end to nuclear weapons and nuclear energy,....

2006 (4/15): National Security Presidential Directive-43/Homeland Security Presidential Directive-14 establishes the creation of a Domestic Nuclear Detection Office in Boulder, Colorado,...

2007 (8/10): U.S. Department of Energy warns of the danger of further improvised use of nuclear weapons and their delivery in Boulder, Colorado,....

1994 (10/8): "Ensatzgruppen-D" special forces group is established by German financier Simon LeCorbeau, as a means to "define the New Europe" in Bonn, sparking international attention and concern,....

1997 (6/10): "Union der Helden" is formed in Berlin, proclaiming itself as a civilian organization aimed at assisting and helping law enforcement agencies. Unfortunately many see the group as a means for German neofascist groups to maintain legitimacy,....

1998 (6/22): Die Vergessenen (a.k.a. "the Forgotten") a group of anti-government hackers in Berlin, launch a campaign to "unlock the secret history of the world and its masters"....

2001 (9/28): Vigilante "die Weiße Rose" ("The White Rose") emerges in Cologne, Germany, battling against corruption and the rise of the neo-fascist movements in Europe,...

For extra fun and crazy, how about a North Korean team?