showdown

I just got this new book today called Showdown why china wants war with the us by jed babbin and edward timperlake. Its has a bunch of fictional ways china and the usa can fight and how it might end up and i was wondering if anyone else has read it?

A good book along those lines is "The Coming War With Japan" by the Strafor Friedmans. About ten years old. One of those books with ridiculous conclusions and fascinating statistics.
In case it's not clear, China can buy Siberia a lot cheaper than fighting a war for it, and as for invading the US...

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
A good book along those lines is "The Coming War With Japan" by the Strafor Friedmans. About ten years old. One of those books with ridiculous conclusions and fascinating statistics.
In case it's not clear, China can buy Siberia a lot cheaper than fighting a war for it, and as for invading the US...

I wrote an entire novel (posted here!)based on "The Coming War with Japan". The book itself still makes some good points, but it was undoubtedly worst case to the extreme.