Reunification in the Crimson Skies universe?

Taking the setting of Crimson Skies universe into account might any of the nations in Crimson Skies reunify into the USA and/or Canada?

PS:I haven't played the game all the way through or read any of the books so if this is discussed within those materials I'm ignorant of that.

Taking the setting of Crimson Skies universe into account might any of the nations in Crimson Skies reunify into the USA and/or Canada?

PS:I haven't played the game all the way through or read any of the books so if this is discussed within those materials I'm ignorant of that.

The countries in Crimson skies that inherit the former USA are culturally and politically too different. Some are too ASB on themselves to even make sense (French Lousiana, really?).
Voluntarily only some could end up uniting in a way that would make sense, but you'd never get the USA or Canada back.

Through conquest, though, anything is possible.

The Rise of Fascist Germany seems to hint in the source material that the American States for the most part may get together to fight. Especially after the attempt in the game.

Actually I have Fanfic plans to describe just that.

It's actually been discussed a few times, over here as well as in various fan forums. If you're looking for lore stuff, go here.

Amusingly, reunification post-alt-WWII occurs in my oft-mentioned Sparrow Avengers TL (a CS homage set mostly in Europe).

Faeelin

Banned
The Rise of Fascist Germany seems to hint in the source material that the American States for the most part may get together to fight. Especially after the attempt in the game.

When you hit the ground, tell them Nate Zachary, and America, sent you!

I don't think a total reunification will happen.

If we assume an Allied victory, I feel that camaraderie through shared hardship will lead most of the non-defeated countries to re-unify. The defeated won't have much choice.

If we have an Axis victory, they split the losers up and move on. There will be more fighting later.

To the Best of my Recollection:
ISA definitely sides with Germany. Empire State will fight them no matter what, so Allied. Hollywood, as an Empire State rival, will likely go Axis. This means that Pacifica, which would try to stay neutral, would lean Allied. Same with Arixo. Maritime Provinces might side with Nazis, for some conquest if nothing else. Atlantic Coalition will likely be first on their list. Both could well stay neutral. Dixie will try to stay neutral. Internal politics and all. Lots of volunteers for both sides. Appalachia and Free Colorado will be the same, but leaning Alllied. I think Dixie will end up splitting. The Collective will eventually end up Allied. I want to see a West Chicago Airlift. Ontario, Quebec, and Louisiana all go Allied. Texas seems likely to go Axis, but they won't get along with Mexico, which will go Axis. Wherever Texas goes, Dixie will probably go opposite, but both neutral to start. Otherwise Columbia I'm not sure about, but if they see a chance to reunite the country they'll probably jump in Allied.