Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexacus

Banned
JE Northern Territory (you meant the Australian NT right..?)

And a possible Aborginal one if they gave them some sort of independence, just a thought..

South pacific

Guam

Australia

New Zealand
Once again, these maps are kick-ass. And I meant all of Australia

Morty Vicar

Banned
Once again, these maps are kick-ass. And I meant all of Australia

Your flags kick-ass, and I look forward to seeing the Imperial Flag V2

I had a go but I've still not come up with anything I'm totally happy with yet. I also got slightly distracted.. On a side note can I interest you in a Japanese-Russian-Alien Space Bats Empire from hell? :D

24lpixu.png

Army

4gn05k.png

Navy

2uo0tp2.png

Air Force

etv0bo.png

I for one welcome our new World overlords! :)

Vexacus

Banned
I had a go but I've still not come up with anything I'm totally happy with yet. I also got slightly distracted.. On a side note can I interest you in a Japanese-Russian-Alien Space Bats Empire from hell? :D

24lpixu.png

Army

4gn05k.png

Navy

2uo0tp2.png

Air Force

etv0bo.png

I for one welcome our new World overlords! :)
Can you make that into a Japanese-dominated US. And will you help our new overlords find people to toil in their sugar mines?

I'm looking for a flag of an extended Congo federation.

The thing is, I would like it to be somehow clearly African, as in from an African society who wouldn't have been so much influenced by western flags, without the features that came from others parts of the world, like cross from Europe and Scandinavia, tricolor from France, etc.

Something that would have distincts colors or features like black, brown or purple, not the usual green yellow red mix which is repeated ad nauseam. You see what I mean ?

Morty Vicar

Banned
Another round of kick-ass maps, thought could you redo the bottom one so it's just the Japanese Canadian flag?

25rjfyf.png

There ya go! I just noticed the JE US flag above was slightly untidy on the right side of the canton (blue box bit) here's a better version hopefully.. I also added the correct number of stripes this time! :D

2m28b6b.png

Last edited:

Morty Vicar

Banned
Would it be possible to get a flag of a non-Islamic Christian constitutional monarchy Turkey?

16aboli.png

[Edit] Sorry I don't know what happened there, the pic wouldn't upload to tinypic.. This is a quick attempt, based on some sort of independent offshoot of the Byzantine empire, with the later addition of the (OTL) presidential seal.

Last edited:

Morty Vicar

Banned
I'm looking for a flag of an extended Congo federation.

The thing is, I would like it to be somehow clearly African, as in from an African society who wouldn't have been so much influenced by western flags, without the features that came from others parts of the world, like cross from Europe and Scandinavia, tricolor from France, etc.

Something that would have distincts colors or features like black, brown or purple, not the usual green yellow red mix which is repeated ad nauseam. You see what I mean ?

How about something from African Heraldry?

Vexacus

Banned
There ya go! I just noticed the JE US flag above was slightly untidy on the right side of the canton (blue box bit) here's a better version hopefully.. I also added the correct number of stripes this time! :D
/SNIP
All hail PRFU, Master Alternate History vexillologist..... Can I ask for a couple more flags? please?:D

16aboli.png

[Edit] Sorry I don't know what happened there, the pic wouldn't upload to tinypic.. This is a quick attempt, based on some sort of independent offshoot of the Byzantine empire, with the later addition of the (OTL) presidential seal.

That's fantastic, thank you so much. I've a few more requests, if you wouldn't mind help me out with them? Would it be possible to get a republican flag based on the Turkish flag you've just done?

Last edited:

Vexacus

Banned
Thanks bro! And fire away, I honestly have nothing better to do today! :D
I appriciate this. Would it be possible for a Japanese-California flag and can you do me a flag/logo for the United States SDF, and if you want to know what United States SDF means, look up JSDF on wikipedia. I appriciate this.

Morty Vicar

Banned
That's fantastic, thank you so much. I've a few more requests, if you wouldn't mind help me out with them? Would it be possible to get a republican flag based on the Turkish flag you've just done?

No problem. Here's two possibilities, I'm still not sure about any of these but I'll keep working on it..

9hrubl.png

dh4h14.png

I appriciate this. Would it be possible for a Japanese-California flag and can you do me a flag/logo for the United States SDF, and if you want to know what United States SDF means, look up JSDF on wikipedia. I appriciate this.

Japanese California

24enx1x.png

US SDF (Army)

2q8d7vs.png

US SDF (Air Force)

2zhhbu8.png

US SDF (Navy)

ei7fv4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.