Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
A flag for a Norse Empire in the British Isles (All of both Britain and Ireland) that's basically the Norse version of a Caliphate, IE: The ruler is both the Secular ruler of the isles and the head of the Norse religion. It's for a Crusader Kings Idea I have.

Could anyone fit this:

Sigil.png

Into a shield/coat of arms that is similar to this:

250px-House_Justman.PNG

I need some help solidifying some CoA ideas for my rehash of my Legacy of the Angevins timeline.

Arms for Sicily Insularia
Manfred, Prince of Taranto and the illegitimate son of Emperor Frederick Hohenstaufen, was made King of Sicily (founding the House Tarantino) and divided his possession between his sons - Frederick became King of Sicily Apuliana or Apulia and took his father's arms of black eagle on white, Henry became King of Sicily Insularia as a vassal to his brother, and Enzio (latterly Laurenzo) became Prince of Taranto and King of Albania as a vassal to his brother and took the arms of his father bordered in blue.
What could Henry take? He would be succeeded by his daughter who'd marry the King/heir of Majorca and fight off an invasion by Frederick.

I need a Flag following these guidelines:
-A light blue background
-A dark blue diagonal bar
-Two thin red stripes inside the bar
-4 white four pointed stars between the two thin white stripes
Thank you!

JJohnson

Banned
Not exactly the cleanest, or exactly how you asked for it (this one has the English lions top left, Wales top right, Ireland bottom left, and Scotland bottom right, for some reason), but here's an idea I had for it.

That's pretty good actually, thanks! If someone more talented than me could put Wales in bottom left and bottom right (the curves would throw me off), I think I could manage the rest. This is a great start for the timeline I'm working on now. Thanks again.

-A light blue background
-A dark blue diagonal bar
-Two thin red stripes inside the bar
-4 white four pointed stars between the two thin white stripes
Thank you!

I have to say, red on dark blue on pale blue is a bad colour combination. Usually you try to avoid dual shades and keep to heraldic rules of only metals (yellow or white) on colours (the rest). At best white on black on pale blue or if you want red stars, have them fimibriated white.

That's pretty good actually, thanks! If someone more talented than me could put Wales in bottom left and bottom right (the curves would throw me off), I think I could manage the rest. This is a great start for the timeline I'm working on now. Thanks again.
Not an amendment of the one by @theminer220 but here's versions of the two UK Royal Coats of Arms (the Scottish and English ones), with Llywelyn's arms in the bottom-right. These are based on others I've got with the Welsh dragon in the bottom-right.
I can't upload the full-size versions for some reason, but if you like these then I could upload them elsewhere for you perhaps.
UK Coat of Arms 1 (Sc) with Llywelyn Arms.png UK Coat of Arms 1 (Sc) with Welsh Dragon.png UK Coat of Arms 2 (En) with Llywelyn Arms.png UK Coat of Arms 2 (En) with Welsh Dragon.png

-A light blue background // -A dark blue diagonal bar // -Two thin red stripes inside the bar // -4 white four pointed stars between the two thin white stripes
Thank you!
I have to say, red on dark blue on pale blue is a bad colour combination. Usually you try to avoid dual shades and keep to heraldic rules of only metals (yellow or white) on colours (the rest). At best white on black on pale blue or if you want red stars, have them fimibriated white.
How about this? I've added a thin white stripe along the edge of the dark blue diagonal, because dark blue on light blue doesn't really work (as noted by @Marc Pasquin ).
LtBlue_DkBlueDiag_ThinRedDiags_4WhtStars_for_LeviFox.png
Edit: sorry - that has 5-pointed stars, here's one with 4-pointed ones:
LtBlue_DkBlueDiag_ThinRedDiags_4Wht4Stars_for_LeviFox.png

Status
Not open for further replies.