Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well listen, first i was too small with my descriptions of flags and maps and now I'm using too much detail, What do you guys want from me?

BLOOD !

nah, kidding. The point is that giving background (i.e. "it's the flag of a communist version of castille following a different spanish civil war") is good and what is required. Saying the exact design you want is, well, a bit boring for some of us since trying out various designs is the fun part. I don't mind doing something specific if it only takes me a few minutes (like the UKIP logo) but spending a few hours on something that has already been designed doesn't seem like the best way to spent my free time.

Could someone make a "Pokemonized" map of the DC area? I'm guessing that the memorials and other landmarks would be gyms instead. Images of those altered landmarks would be nice too. The Washington Memorial analogue would have a flying gym, the Lincoln Memorial would have a fighting gym and the Jefferson memorial would have a water gym.

Gentlemen? Someone might need to update this:

uneru-png.280146

And add in "In Animo Hominis" at the bottom. Why? Because apparently, I did an update in terms of the description. :confused:

I posted this map in the map thread before I realized there was a request thread, please can anyone make me a worlda map of the following as I do not know how to scale down a QBAM.
attachment0x_by_adapa0-dac3mwe.png

I posted this map in the map thread before I realized there was a request thread, please can anyone make me a worlda map of the following as I do not know how to scale down a QBAM.
Scaling down a QBAM isn't difficult, it's just tedious. You'd have to go through and edit the worlda pixel by pixel. I'd love to want to help you with that, but unfortunately I don't have the kind of time I used to have.

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
Oddly specific request, but does anyone have a blank hexographic map of the 2015 General Election, preferably with the Constituencies marked.

I'm wondering if anyone could do a flag for either a Sudan that's a puppet of Gaddafi's Libya (run by Omar al-Bashir but under the same Islamist principles) or a union of both Sudan and Libya. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.