Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to abuse Marc. Could you do the same with this map please?

no problem

united-iberia2.jpg

Would someone mashup the seal from the first flag (with the blue eagle switched to black, and the star to red) with the syndicalist flag? I've included both below.

hLjmKYp.png

aZSm3Rc.jpg

Would someone be able to make a flag for my thread on Portuguese Southern Africa as follows. It is the Spanish Ensign for the 18th century.

A plain white field, with the coat of arms in the centre surmounted my a crown.

The first quarter should be Portugal, second quarter Castille and Leon quartered. Third Aragon and Naples in half, fourth Navarre. With Granada below. The shield below has the general idea, but no collar of the Golden Fleece/Order of Christ. A plain Iberian shield with the rounded bottom would be preferable.

The crown should be with 8 arches and no velvet cap would be ideal, keeping with what I've seen in the 18th century.

http://orig02.deviantart.net/ce6e/f/2014/087/2/c/aviz_spain_coat_of_arms_by_nanwe01-d7bygqc.png

Does anyone have a state flag for a Cuba that is part of the Confederate States of America? I want to use it as a background for the title card I am making for the next Trope Talk video on my YouTube channel.

Does anyone have a state flag for a Cuba that is part of the Confederate States of America? I want to use it as a background for the title card I am making for the next Trope Talk video on my YouTube channel.

Im stuck at the airport with my laptop, so here's my best attempt I can make with current devices. It's pixelated and the stars are arbitrarily placed, but this is the idea I had in mind.

cu_aut[1].png

for something simple, first confederate in cuban colours

cuba-csa.png

....and for something more symbolic and a lot less plausible, a mash-up of cuban national and CSA "battle flag"

cuba-csa2.png

Hey,
I was wondering if someone could make a flag with a maroon Lambda symbol encircled upon a forest green (or a similar shaded) background. Above could I get the words Unity & Honour horizontal in maroon and in bold. Below that in the same style as the previous, can I get the words No Surrender. Thanks in advance.
E.N

Hey,
I was wondering if someone could make a flag with a maroon Lambda symbol encircled upon a forest green (or a similar shaded) background. Above could I get the words Unity & Honour horizontal in maroon and in bold. Below that in the same style as the previous, can I get the words No Surrender. Thanks in advance.
E.N

I got you fam

lambda_flag_request_by_zalezsky-d9gz7v7.png

ZVm7unX.png

Two versions for you

Last edited:
I would prefer to have the lambda symbol encircled and not the entire flag. Sort of like that used by the Identity movement or the shields in 300. Thanks for such a quick reply though.

Status
Not open for further replies.