President Forever and other 270soft games Megathread

It was mentioned earlier it's supposedly easy to crack/pass the demo in this game. If anyone would mind telling me how via PM, please do?

Do you know how to crack/pass the demo? If you do, can you tell me via PM.

Played the demo. Fooled around and got George W. Bush to endorse me for president as Martin O'Malley.

Once had this happen to Obama:

NRA.jpg

NRA ENDORSING OBAMA!!!!!:D Epic Win. Did you win in a landslide?

I forget. I often save screens of my electoral maps, but I don't appear to have done so for this one. Which probably means it was Obama versus Romney, and probably an electoral college victory somewhat higher than 332.

I forget. I often save screens of my electoral maps, but I don't appear to have done so for this one. Which probably means it was Obama versus Romney, and probably an electoral college victory somewhat higher than 332.

I will award you with an online cookie:

cookie.png

You'd have to edit for Cheney to be elected. Me thinks a lot of people would be voting Libertarian or Constitution if Cheney had a big fat (R) in front of his name on the ballot.
Actually,it was my fault,since I did a ton of attack ads and scandals on Brown.

Well_that_Sucks.png

Playing a hands off game as Badnarik; this was the first time I've ever seen the winner lose the popular vote in game.

I played as Barr in 2008 with Al Gore vs. Jeb Bush. Oh the irony. :D If just 9,000 votes had switched in Nevada, Colorado, and New Hampshire, Bush would have won 270 to 268.

2008 Gores Revenge.png

emot-roflolmao.gif
I just got this result in the 1980 scenario of P4E 2008:

genusmap.php

Edward Kennedy (D-MA)/Lloyd Bentsen (D-TX): 515 EVs, 60.9% PV
Ronald Reagan (R-CA)/Jack Kemp (R-NY): 23 EVs, 33.3% PV
John Anderson (I-IL)/Patrick Lucey (I-WI): 0 EVs, 5.8% PV

Screencap for troofs:

FUCKING OWNED.png

Yesssss. YEEEEESSSSSSS. What's that Ronnie-Boy? You backed Goldwater in '64? Well, how's it feel to be just like him?
emot-smug.gif

FUCKING OWNED.png