Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
A photo of John and Margaret Kennedy, in 1960
996750_493237704129774_1069052238_n.jpg

It took me a while to get this. Then when it clicked. OH MY FUCKING GOD!

This is like facebook worthy just for the lulz.

Fascist UK is stealing designs and selling them as cheaper products.

19bc534609ffe399199707daebd1efa1557ce340c99554f2cc1a0b5a1ba728e4.jpg

Tell me more, that is interesting seeing even more evil brit giving middle finger to IP Rights and others, and was a nice mock up, ditto with the beatles(same timeline?)

5KlMZ0D.png

With China failing to intervene in the Korean war, the war ended in February 1951 with a resounding South Korean Victory. Kim Il Sung was executed following the war, but his son Kim Jong-Il, better known internationally as Jon Kim, became a major film director and social critic in the sixties and seventies.

His provocative films pushed the boundaries against the totalitarian Korean regime of the era, dealing with many controversial issues including the influence of America, the USSR, and China on Korea. He was hugely supportive of the Korean transition to democracy that began in 1988. He died in a car crash in 1997 in Seoul, however his films are strongly remembered around the world, particularly in the US and Europe.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J15733,_Waffenvorf%C3%BChrung,_E._Milch,_A._Speer.jpg

German Fuhrer und Reichskanzler Albert Speer; accompanied by several assistants. Personally inspects a new landing craft model during a series of military inspections in 1955.

With China failing to intervene in the Korean war, the war ended in February 1951 with a resounding South Korean Victory. Kim Il Sung was executed following the war, but his son Kim Jong-Il, better known internationally as Jon Kim, became a major film director and social critic in the sixties and seventies.

His provocative films pushed the boundaries against the totalitarian Korean regime of the era, dealing with many controversial issues including the influence of America, the USSR, and China on Korea. He was hugely supportive of the Korean transition to democracy that began in 1988. He died in a car crash in 1997 in Seoul, however his films are strongly remembered around the world, particularly in the US and Europe.

Was he kidnapped and forced to make films by Seoul?

No he became a prominent Korean filmmaker out of his own volition. In OTL he was a major film buff.

I know, but IOTL Kim Jong-il perpetrated the kidnapping of a South Korean director and his actress wife and forced them to make movies. I was asking if ATL Kim got that fate.

that is the post-reform Fascist UK dictatorship attempting to gain Japanese industrial skills and combine it with their own native industry.

that is the post-reform Fascist UK dictatorship attempting to gain Japanese industrial skills and combine it with their own native industry.

AH interesting, pretty interesting, explain a lot of stuff(like british pc engine and others) and still nice shot out to alien.

Status
Not open for further replies.