Opinions on Pax Britannica (Hearts of Iron 4 Mod)?

Pax Brittanica is a semi-dystopian HOI4 mod where The American revolution fails, and Tesla and Edison's more insane ideas come to fruition. I think it's a bit unfinished, but it will be good once the major countries are all updated. But what do y'all think?

I mean, I’ve watched someplace some campaigns of Germany the British empire and America equivalent. I would not consider the world to be a dystopia because things do actually have a chance of getting better as far as Ican tell, but I would not wanna live there because there’s some pretty messed up stuff that can happen, politically not to mention some of the nightmarish inventions that are used commonly. including barbed wire, which wraps around people, and squeeze them to death.

I think you might want to move this to the books and media sub forum since the writers forum is for original (as in members created) stories.

Stretch

Donor
From what I can see from YouTubers playing it, the worldbuilding's great, but quite a large amount of stuff (for example most treaties) are scripted. Come back in a few years if that kind of thing upsets you. Some paths are a good challenge (The Continental Army has to get to a certain size, but not have too many troops or the East Coast notices them and they get HUGE debuffs as a result)

despite its scripted nature, "pax britannica" has great potential, especially once new updates arrive to develop others or recast them (like america)
4ckgohlhm7291.png

or china
vj2aj9ccfdua1.png

and will surely shape the future of the world after the second great war
hzthw5aar2091.png

r2tf446wy2y81.png

I don't play HOI4 much (not a fan), but the worldbuilding of this mod seems very cool. I've seen people play it, read some of the lore, seems genuinely very creative.