Map Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Chechnya is rather too large, IMO.
It might work if the name was slightly different. It seems like the areas annexed from Dagestan include those that had supporters for an Islamic Emirate back when the Chechens invaded (or supposedly invaded, unsure) Dagestan, right before the Russians invaded and crushed the Chechens. Sometime during the Bush administration or late Clinton administration, I think.

(Presumably) more tougher Russian authorities, limited war with NATO, international intervention and eternal condemnation of Russian imperialism. Off course, all characters are fictions, any resemblance to real person and actual events is purely coincidental o_O
View attachment 755788
or

View attachment 755789
I couldn't choose the final version, to your taste https://ibb.co/album/DfXjnB
As much as I find the idea of Ukraine-to-the-Volga aesthetically pleasing in a border-only sense, there's no way that big Ukraine would work in the long run, as it would be majority Russian if it annexed these territories.

Oh, this is nice. Might you have a higher resolution version you can post or link to? Preferably not on Imgur as that never works for me. I am afraid I can’t read a lot of the smaller letters. Besides Nejd, Hejaz, Kuwait, and the members of the OTL UAE (plus I wonder if you have Bahrain and Qatar as separate or the same Emirate) are there other members of this United Emirates? I do know there were two at the border with Iraq that were Saudi allies that got crushed due to raiding the British, but as that happened after WWI and the Ottomans are still here. And surprising the Armenians survived this long. Anyways, looks like a very interesting map.
I mean I posted it in my deviantart if you are interested: https://www.deviantart.com/cornycator/art/The-United-Arab-Republic-921083681

View attachment 755751

The United Arab Republic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 1882, Ahmad Urabi's anti-British revolt in Egypt succeeded, resulting in the creation of a neutral independent Egyptian republic. However, the Suez still belonged to the Brits and the Ottomans got Sinai. The purpose of this new state is to counter-balance English and Ottoman power in the region. The state gradually modernizes, and with the increasing Arab unrest in the Ottoman Empire, becomes the center for Arab nationalism. Out comes WW1, with the usual alignments, except here Italy and Austria-Hungary's alignment is switched. The Arab Revolt occurs, and alongside the Franco-British invasion, leads to the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. The Arabs are still betrayed by the Allies, who carved up Ottoman territories, and Egypt is increasingly pressured to intervene for the Arabs. However, as things become increasingly dire for the Allies, Egypt broke neutrality and occupies Allied territories in the Middle East. WW1 ends, with the Central Powers victorious over the Allies. The Ottomans with German help, managed to salvage Syria and northern Iraq and became a federation, though the rest of it has been taken by Iran. The various emirates of Arabia, with Italian backing, formed a confederacy to rival the new United Arab Republic. A new cold war has descended on the Middle East, with the Germans backing the Ottomans, Italians the United Emirates, and the USSR backing the new UAR.
When does "Greater Egypt" rename itself to the UAR?

Also, what happened to Ibn Saud?

EDIT: And is that an international corridor connecting an international Jerusalem to the coast?

The 2015 Irish Independence Referendum
"By the barest of margins......"

KRvDl7g.png

In 1912, the 3rd Home Rule Act passed. After some trouble up north in Ulster by some Ulster Militias, the Emerald Isle had, after 111 years, finally recovered the autonomy that it had lost in 1801, which had devastating consequences on Ireland during the 1840s and 1850s. The first autonomous elections took place in Ireland in early 1914 to the jubilation of the Irish people. After seventy years, Irish confidence in Westminster had been finally restored. As Redmond said - "Ireland has become the emerald jewel of the British Kingdom." In WW1, over 275,000 Irishmen served against the Central Powers, volunteering for the British Army. Their loyalty was rewarded during the Interwar Era, which saw British investment in the isle grow tenfold. During the Second World War, Irishmen volunteered for the British Army once again, with around 350,000 serving in the British Armed Forces against the Axis Powers. It was the post-Second World War Economic Depression that broke the power of the Irish Parliamentary Party, which had dominated Irish politics continuously since 1912, allowing another regionalist, but with a more nationalistic tinge party, the Irish Cooperative Party to take power in 1952 in Ireland. Although Ireland was an autonomous and integrated member of the United Kingdom, though highly autonomous, Irish nationalism experienced a resurgence during the 1960s and 1970s over British fumbling of the economy and the loss of Britain's status as a Superpower. Nevertheless, a referendum held in 1982 on the question of having a second referendum on independence was defeated and the question was thought over. As the Social Democratic Party took power in the late 1980s, and the economic troubles of the UK ended, Irish nationalism started to seep back in. The 2008-09 Second Great Depression however proved to be the hammer that would bring back Irish Nationalism in Ireland as a major political force. The victory of the Emerald Party (A Nationalist Secessionist Party) in the 2012 Irish General Elections winning a plurality of the vote brought forward the first serious case of independence in over a century. The British government, reluctantly agreed to the Cork Agreement of 2014, agreeing that a referendum on independence would take place in Ireland in 2015, with the provision that should the 'yes' vote win, then Ireland would become independent as a Commonwealth Realm within 20 months at most. The Irish Unionist Party, Irish Parliamentary Party, Irish Labour, and Irish Liberals campaigned against independence whilst the Emerald Party, Irish Nationalist Party, and Sinn Fein campaigned in favor of independence. Once the ballots were counted, Ireland had voted, by the barest of margins, to remain within the United Kingdom.

Thoughts and Comments?
I love it. I had something similar happen with Ulster militias being the bad guys in my timeline, and I thought I was being original ...

I'm not sure that I can bring myself to "like" such a horribly dystopian setting, but it is very well made.
Eh I can understand that. Although I sure do hope this doesn't mean the people who liked it did it as an endorsement of the regime there depicted :(

What happens when practically all the enslaved population of DK dies off? In the British and French Carribean, black slaves had to constantly sent in because of the death rates:

I imagine much of the same, actually, probably with the same usual victims, namely African people, although probably other Southeast Asians too, since their countries aren't exactly free of sweatshop conditions and modern-day slavery.

And on that note, what would happen to the area formerly known as Cambodia once the state collapses as there won't be enough people left to reconstitute a Cambodian state at the rate things are going?

It would be interesting to do a sequel to this, showing a future aftermath of Kampuchea. I'll consider that for another time, I think.

Meanwhile, can't believed nobody noticed/mentioned the clue I left that the world of Capitalist Kampuchea is generally worse than our own...

I can see that South Africa is still using its 1928-94 flag, but I don't know if that is relevant.

Yeah there happened to be a South African company operating in the region so I decided to add continued Apartheid to this wretched world.

On that note, might as well ask what's the striped area close to the Vietnamese border.

Ah it’s areas still occupied by the Vietnamese, although they exist mostly because I had a heard time finding data on the economy of the region (except that is very much turned towards Vietnam) so I thought a continued occupation made sense and spiced things up a bit

Ah it’s areas still occupied by the Vietnamese, although they exist mostly because I had a heard time finding data on the economy of the region (except that is very much turned towards Vietnam) so I thought a continued occupation made sense and spiced things up a bit
What is the Vietnamese-occupied part of Cambodia like?

Can't say I have given much thought into it, but probably heavily militarised and flooding with refugees. There really isn’t any safe haven anywhere for the Cambodian people I’m afraid
What became of the Cambodian diaspora in the West and Thailand? Were the people who wrote the post and made the map in-universe part of some Cambodian diaspora/emigre organization trying to draw attention to what is happening in their homeland?

When does "Greater Egypt" rename itself to the UAR?

Also, what happened to Ibn Saud?

EDIT: And is that an international corridor connecting an international Jerusalem to the coast?
Shortly after it made peace with the central powers

They were strongarmed by Italy to join the federation

Yes it is, though it is mainly controlled by Italy

Peeb's World.png

Arise, Mighty Motherland

Woo, time to post again and see what reactions this site has to stuff. So, basically, I made an OC a while ago, and as all things happen, it evolved into its own Timeline. POD is sometime in the 1920s, with a Novorossiyan SSR existing, Finland being utterly crushed in the Winter War by a more effective Red Army, and the USSR's breakup being a bit more hot than OTL.
This world is similar but somewhat different. Basically, in the '90s the Far East broke off as a CIA-backed puppet, that is now leaning back in Moscow's orbit. Moscow itself is not exactly doing similarly to OTL. The White Emigrees kept being more adamant about their Russia and all, and in the 90s they returned and participated in elections. The Communist Party of the Soviet Union is still alive and well, and the two movements are steps from clashing.
Here's a map of Russia from that TL:

1657015729580.png

I posted my basic TL on deviantart, imma just copy-paste it:
~ ~ ~ Era of the Reds ~ ~ ~

[G] 1917 - The Galkevichs' flee to the Americas.
1919 - Novorossiyan Soviet Republic is founded by the Red Army, after defeating the Anarchists.
1923 - Novorossiyan SSR is created.
1989 - Fall of Communism in wider Europe, movements for the democratization of the USSR start to appear.
1990 - Conference of Novgorod is convened, during which the various SSR leaders discuss the possibility of a federal solution. Ukrainian, Lithuanian and Moldovan SSRs opt to break away. Central Asian SSRs on the fence.
1991 - Ukrainian SSR, the Caucasian and Central Asian SSRs declare independence, border adjustments occur between the RSFSR and the Kazakh SSR. Finnish SSR starts moving towards independence.

~ ~ ~ Era of National Strife ~ ~ ~

1992 -
The White Emigrees return to the RSFSR as freedom of movement and expression are expanded.
[G] 1993 - The Galkevichs' return to the USSR, settling in Petrograd.

1994 - Baltic SSRs declare independence, however Soviet presence in Estonia and Latvia hampers independence movements. The "Bloody Spring" occurs. This leads to general discontent in the far-away areas of the USSR. Novorossiyan SSR is occupied by the Ukrainian State.
1995 - The Far Eastern Republic declares it's independence as an US-backed "democratic" regime. The Soviet Union is officially disbanded and theoretical independence given to each remaining SSR, to be decided by a referendum. RSFSR officially renamed to the Russian Federation. Gorbachev declared President of the RF.
1996 - After two years of border skirmishes, the Russian Army pushes into Novorossiya. Finnish SSR's independence referendum votes in favour of remaining part of the USSR, now Russian Federation. Foul play and fraud are said to be involved. White Emigrees, who had en masse settled in Finland, deny such allegations. Border agreements are decided with the Far Eastern Republic.
1997 - First elections in the Russian Federation. Gorbachev loses to a White Emigree candidate. An agreement is reached in Ukraine, Lithuanian SSR is recognized as independent, Estonian and Latvian SSRs become the Estonian and Latvian Republics within the Russian Federation. The international community does not recognize this action.
1998 - The "Centralization Act" is passed, owning to Russia's decreased size, centralizing the authority into Moscow. By referendum Leningrad revers to it's previous name, Sankt Peterburg. Some call for it's other name, Petrograd. Period of armed conflict passes, although border skirmishes in Chechnya and the Baltics are not unheard of.

~ ~ ~ Era of Optimism ~ ~ ~

1999 -
Russia and the Central Asian republics convene in Omsk to discuss plans for an economic union. Talks reach success and the framework for the Commonwealth of Eurasian Nations is established.
2001 - Election year, another White victory. By now the White Movement reorganized itself into the "Russia's Glory Coalition", integrating various monarchist and republican parties. Their main powerbase is Petrograd, which they proposed to become capital. Opposed to them is the Red Russia Coalition, with most left-wing parties under it's wing. A third coalition, the "People's Party", is formed in late 2001 by the various smaller center-left and center-right parties.
2003 - Ethnic tensions in Georgia as some territories declare themselves part of Russia. Russian involvement is suspected, although the government denies such claims. Troops are stationed along the border.
2004 - Vladivostok Conference, officially recognizing the Far Eastern Republic's independence, and giving Russia access to the port of Vladivostok.
2005 - Elections, a member from the Republican Party, a movement formed by republicans from all coalitions, wins. Capital is moved to Novgorod, after much debate between the Whites and the Reds.
[G] 2006 - Using a White-passed law restoring former property seized by the USSR, the Galkevichs' buy shares in various oil- and gas-related companies.
2006 - Novgorod officially recognized as capital of Russia. Autonomy is given to the Baltics and Finland. Siberia's oilworks are being expanded. Infrastructure is starting to be repaired or rebuilt, further linking the region to the capital.
2008 - Military conflict in Georgia as stray artillery fire from the separatist-Georgian conflict hits a Russian village near the border. In a move condemned by the international community, Russia invades the two separatist states. After a contested referendum, they become Republics within the Federation.
2009 - A stalemate is reached with Georgia. Tensions still exist, but military conflict ceased. Elections happen, Republican Party holds onto power for another term.
2010 - The Commonwealth of Eurasian Nations is expanded, with the addition of Armenia and Mongolia to it's ranks. Observer status is granted to the Far Eastern Republic.
2011 - Minor mutiny happens in the Russian Army after a White and a Red soldier end up causing a shootout at the Astrakhan Garrison. Casualties in the low tens, the mutiny ceased after the soldiers involved surrendered to a military police regiment. This incident reveals the fragility of the current situation.
[G] 2012 - After years of collecting money and slowly gaining ownership over a few oil extraction plants, the Galkevichs' reserve part of the Lakhta Center now being constructed.
2013 - Another election, Red victory. Discontent grows within the Army, which mainly backed the Republicans. The Whites focus more on the Northern Oblasts as they prepare for a civil war.
2014 - August Coup, a number of Russian Army troops occupy Novgorod and declare the Russian Republic. A number of White Army[1] and Red Army[2] divisions head towards the capital.
August - After the coup, the Baltics and Finland attempt to negotiate independence with the new government. However, the White and Red armies, in cooperation with the neutral part of the Army, prevent such talks from succeeding.
September - Finally, the White and Red Armies besiege Novgorod, demanding that the Republican government step down. Part of the Republican Guard surrenders.
October - The military government steps down after an infiltration operation leads to most of it's soldiers laying down arms.

~ ~ ~ Era of Uncertainty ~ ~ ~

2015 -
The main perpetrators of the coup are sentenced to life in prison. Reforms are carried out so to prevent such a coup from happening. Now with a Duma controlled by the Reds and Whites, a decision is taken to focus on the country's stability first.
2016 - Elections are held as the dust of the coup settles down. An independent candidate wins.
[G] 2017 - Following the chaos the coup brought on the economy, the Galkevichs' start to gain connections in the government, using them to ensure their wealth and safety.
2017 - Tensions start to arise in Ukraine, as the Ukrainian State claims the areas of Novorossiya controlled by Russia. A war is expected.
2018 - After a long period of time, the Far Eastern Republic joins the Commonwealth of Eurasian Nations. Troops amass along the Russia-Ukraine border.
2019 - General peace, the Duma considers a restoration of Finnish and Baltic independence.

~ ~ ~ Era of National Resurgence ~ ~ ~

2020 -
The Russia's Glory Coalition forwards a proposal to rename the nation the "All-Russian Union". The proposal passes.
[G] 2020 - The Galkevichs' finally move into the Lakhta Center. Their companies slowly spread into the Far Eastern Republic and Central Asia, through the C.E.N.
2021 - Elections, a Red Russia candidate wins the vote. The Union is recentralized, with the farther provinces' autonomy reduced slowly.
2022 - Russia and China sign an economic treaty, opening China up to Russian companies' interests.
2023 - Tensions in Ukraine blow out as the two countries sort out a peaceful solution, similar to North and South Ireland.
2024 - The Whites propose a restoration of the Monarchy. The proposal almost passes, but is shot down by the leaders of the ethnic Republics, and the Reds.
[G] 2024 - The White Emigree shareholders of various companies form an informal coalition, backing the White movement and a restoration of the monarchy. Likeliest candidate is a member of the extant Romanov branches.
2025 - Early elections as the current President steps down. Interests of oil and gas companies start to be taken into account by the government. Economic expansion into the Middle East culminates with the ownership of an oil drill rig in the Persian Gulf.

~ ~ ~ Explanations ~ ~ ~

[G] - entry concerning the Galkevichs, Peeb/Eliza's family. This plays into her own lore.
[1], [2] - the White and Red movements each operated their own militias, in the (then very likely) case of a civil war or coup d'etat by the other side. They ended up being right, although the coup was done by the unlikelier of the trio.

Lol, wall of text as a return to this. It's funny, I began to take a keener interest in Russia's history, aesthetics and whatnot since 24 Feburary, mostly since I saw so many people go full Russophobe. Would learn Russian but heh, either that or Old Church Slavonic.

View attachment 756046

Arise, Mighty Motherland

Woo, time to post again and see what reactions this site has to stuff. So, basically, I made an OC a while ago, and as all things happen, it evolved into its own Timeline. POD is sometime in the 1920s, with a Novorossiyan SSR existing, Finland being utterly crushed in the Winter War by a more effective Red Army, and the USSR's breakup being a bit more hot than OTL.
This world is similar but somewhat different. Basically, in the '90s the Far East broke off as a CIA-backed puppet, that is now leaning back in Moscow's orbit. Moscow itself is not exactly doing similarly to OTL. The White Emigrees kept being more adamant about their Russia and all, and in the 90s they returned and participated in elections. The Communist Party of the Soviet Union is still alive and well, and the two movements are steps from clashing.
Here's a map of Russia from that TL:

View attachment 756047

I posted my basic TL on deviantart, imma just copy-paste it:
~ ~ ~ Era of the Reds ~ ~ ~

[G] 1917 - The Galkevichs' flee to the Americas.
1919 - Novorossiyan Soviet Republic is founded by the Red Army, after defeating the Anarchists.
1923 - Novorossiyan SSR is created.
1989 - Fall of Communism in wider Europe, movements for the democratization of the USSR start to appear.
1990 - Conference of Novgorod is convened, during which the various SSR leaders discuss the possibility of a federal solution. Ukrainian, Lithuanian and Moldovan SSRs opt to break away. Central Asian SSRs on the fence.
1991 - Ukrainian SSR, the Caucasian and Central Asian SSRs declare independence, border adjustments occur between the RSFSR and the Kazakh SSR. Finnish SSR starts moving towards independence.

~ ~ ~ Era of National Strife ~ ~ ~

1992 -
The White Emigrees return to the RSFSR as freedom of movement and expression are expanded.
[G] 1993 - The Galkevichs' return to the USSR, settling in Petrograd.

1994 - Baltic SSRs declare independence, however Soviet presence in Estonia and Latvia hampers independence movements. The "Bloody Spring" occurs. This leads to general discontent in the far-away areas of the USSR. Novorossiyan SSR is occupied by the Ukrainian State.
1995 - The Far Eastern Republic declares it's independence as an US-backed "democratic" regime. The Soviet Union is officially disbanded and theoretical independence given to each remaining SSR, to be decided by a referendum. RSFSR officially renamed to the Russian Federation. Gorbachev declared President of the RF.
1996 - After two years of border skirmishes, the Russian Army pushes into Novorossiya. Finnish SSR's independence referendum votes in favour of remaining part of the USSR, now Russian Federation. Foul play and fraud are said to be involved. White Emigrees, who had en masse settled in Finland, deny such allegations. Border agreements are decided with the Far Eastern Republic.
1997 - First elections in the Russian Federation. Gorbachev loses to a White Emigree candidate. An agreement is reached in Ukraine, Lithuanian SSR is recognized as independent, Estonian and Latvian SSRs become the Estonian and Latvian Republics within the Russian Federation. The international community does not recognize this action.
1998 - The "Centralization Act" is passed, owning to Russia's decreased size, centralizing the authority into Moscow. By referendum Leningrad revers to it's previous name, Sankt Peterburg. Some call for it's other name, Petrograd. Period of armed conflict passes, although border skirmishes in Chechnya and the Baltics are not unheard of.

~ ~ ~ Era of Optimism ~ ~ ~

1999 -
Russia and the Central Asian republics convene in Omsk to discuss plans for an economic union. Talks reach success and the framework for the Commonwealth of Eurasian Nations is established.
2001 - Election year, another White victory. By now the White Movement reorganized itself into the "Russia's Glory Coalition", integrating various monarchist and republican parties. Their main powerbase is Petrograd, which they proposed to become capital. Opposed to them is the Red Russia Coalition, with most left-wing parties under it's wing. A third coalition, the "People's Party", is formed in late 2001 by the various smaller center-left and center-right parties.
2003 - Ethnic tensions in Georgia as some territories declare themselves part of Russia. Russian involvement is suspected, although the government denies such claims. Troops are stationed along the border.
2004 - Vladivostok Conference, officially recognizing the Far Eastern Republic's independence, and giving Russia access to the port of Vladivostok.
2005 - Elections, a member from the Republican Party, a movement formed by republicans from all coalitions, wins. Capital is moved to Novgorod, after much debate between the Whites and the Reds.
[G] 2006 - Using a White-passed law restoring former property seized by the USSR, the Galkevichs' buy shares in various oil- and gas-related companies.
2006 - Novgorod officially recognized as capital of Russia. Autonomy is given to the Baltics and Finland. Siberia's oilworks are being expanded. Infrastructure is starting to be repaired or rebuilt, further linking the region to the capital.
2008 - Military conflict in Georgia as stray artillery fire from the separatist-Georgian conflict hits a Russian village near the border. In a move condemned by the international community, Russia invades the two separatist states. After a contested referendum, they become Republics within the Federation.
2009 - A stalemate is reached with Georgia. Tensions still exist, but military conflict ceased. Elections happen, Republican Party holds onto power for another term.
2010 - The Commonwealth of Eurasian Nations is expanded, with the addition of Armenia and Mongolia to it's ranks. Observer status is granted to the Far Eastern Republic.
2011 - Minor mutiny happens in the Russian Army after a White and a Red soldier end up causing a shootout at the Astrakhan Garrison. Casualties in the low tens, the mutiny ceased after the soldiers involved surrendered to a military police regiment. This incident reveals the fragility of the current situation.
[G] 2012 - After years of collecting money and slowly gaining ownership over a few oil extraction plants, the Galkevichs' reserve part of the Lakhta Center now being constructed.
2013 - Another election, Red victory. Discontent grows within the Army, which mainly backed the Republicans. The Whites focus more on the Northern Oblasts as they prepare for a civil war.
2014 - August Coup, a number of Russian Army troops occupy Novgorod and declare the Russian Republic. A number of White Army[1] and Red Army[2] divisions head towards the capital.
August - After the coup, the Baltics and Finland attempt to negotiate independence with the new government. However, the White and Red armies, in cooperation with the neutral part of the Army, prevent such talks from succeeding.
September - Finally, the White and Red Armies besiege Novgorod, demanding that the Republican government step down. Part of the Republican Guard surrenders.
October - The military government steps down after an infiltration operation leads to most of it's soldiers laying down arms.

~ ~ ~ Era of Uncertainty ~ ~ ~

2015 -
The main perpetrators of the coup are sentenced to life in prison. Reforms are carried out so to prevent such a coup from happening. Now with a Duma controlled by the Reds and Whites, a decision is taken to focus on the country's stability first.
2016 - Elections are held as the dust of the coup settles down. An independent candidate wins.
[G] 2017 - Following the chaos the coup brought on the economy, the Galkevichs' start to gain connections in the government, using them to ensure their wealth and safety.
2017 - Tensions start to arise in Ukraine, as the Ukrainian State claims the areas of Novorossiya controlled by Russia. A war is expected.
2018 - After a long period of time, the Far Eastern Republic joins the Commonwealth of Eurasian Nations. Troops amass along the Russia-Ukraine border.
2019 - General peace, the Duma considers a restoration of Finnish and Baltic independence.

~ ~ ~ Era of National Resurgence ~ ~ ~

2020 -
The Russia's Glory Coalition forwards a proposal to rename the nation the "All-Russian Union". The proposal passes.
[G] 2020 - The Galkevichs' finally move into the Lakhta Center. Their companies slowly spread into the Far Eastern Republic and Central Asia, through the C.E.N.
2021 - Elections, a Red Russia candidate wins the vote. The Union is recentralized, with the farther provinces' autonomy reduced slowly.
2022 - Russia and China sign an economic treaty, opening China up to Russian companies' interests.
2023 - Tensions in Ukraine blow out as the two countries sort out a peaceful solution, similar to North and South Ireland.
2024 - The Whites propose a restoration of the Monarchy. The proposal almost passes, but is shot down by the leaders of the ethnic Republics, and the Reds.
[G] 2024 - The White Emigree shareholders of various companies form an informal coalition, backing the White movement and a restoration of the monarchy. Likeliest candidate is a member of the extant Romanov branches.
2025 - Early elections as the current President steps down. Interests of oil and gas companies start to be taken into account by the government. Economic expansion into the Middle East culminates with the ownership of an oil drill rig in the Persian Gulf.

~ ~ ~ Explanations ~ ~ ~

[G] - entry concerning the Galkevichs, Peeb/Eliza's family. This plays into her own lore.
[1], [2] - the White and Red movements each operated their own militias, in the (then very likely) case of a civil war or coup d'etat by the other side. They ended up being right, although the coup was done by the unlikelier of the trio.

Lol, wall of text as a return to this. It's funny, I began to take a keener interest in Russia's history, aesthetics and whatnot since 24 Feburary, mostly since I saw so many people go full Russophobe. Would learn Russian but heh, either that or Old Church Slavonic.
Kharkiv never was part of Novorossia OTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.