Map Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-7-2_20-22-35.png

Saying goodbye to the thread in the worst way possible

west_tumiso.png

Cute little transit map. Part of something bigger, stay tuned.

Kelulimi, the largest city in far western Tumiso, has a fittingly-sized transit network. The northern half of the rail system encircles the "green harbor" Kelulimi is named after, while the southern half sticks to the two rivers that feed it. Kelulimi is unique, at least in its area, in having a proportionally very large Ihada population, resulting in its rail system being named primarily with the Ihad words for what would ordinarily be a "sidromokina".

While we're seeing out the old thread...
Have a British Empire which does an Austria-Hungary-compromise-like division between London and Delhi, resulting in an Indian Empire. (in which the British are still powerful, and they're in a personal union with the UK, but there's a large number of Indians in government too)

IndianEmpire.png

oh you will hate me for this.gif

Hopefully it is fitting to see the 18th map thread off with an homage to the maps made in the first map thread.

I hope you all like it! AH CHALLENGE: Figure out how this could've happened, because I can't be assed to have a backstory.

View attachment 469744
Hopefully it is fitting to see the 18th map thread off with an homage to the maps made in the first map thread.

I hope you all like it! AH CHALLENGE: Figure out how this could've happened, because I can't be assed to have a backstory.
you took one too many hits of acid and the birds on your windowsill started whispering the true reality of the world to you

Status
Not open for further replies.